His Coach. | Method Man. & Allen Iverson.

Start from the beginning

"Pac it's not funny I had little faith in Marlon and go line up with your teammates, you too Marlon." Sage spat sternly at both of them, smacking her lips.

Two of the young college students noticed that Marlon was sleeping in the fetal position on the bleachers with spit leaking from the corner of his lips. Maybe kicking Marlon out of the team is the best choice.

Tupac rubbed his hands together really fast to get heat in his palms while tiptoeing to Marlon, his palm smacked the back of his neck causing Marlon to fall over the bleachers onto the hardwood floor, "Shit! I'm up! I'm up!" Marlon snorted abruptly, standing up while running to the lineup behind a snickering Tupac. The smack aired out in the gymnasium.

Sage shook her head with a groan in irritation, "Tupac don't make me put you back on the bleachers if you keep messin' with your teammates or you're off this team." She spat at him, earning a string of 'oohs' from his teammates.

"My bad Coach, it won't happen again. For you, I promise not to mess with my teammates." Tupac smirked mischievously,
He bites his bottom lips with his eyes raking her body earning two scrunched-up faces from Clifford and Allen.

She knows he does this on purpose to piss her off yet he was a great player on the court.

Marlon rubbed the back of his neck trying to soothe the stinging heat, "Hey, why is my neck so hot?" He asked his brother Shawn, arching a brow.

"One: Stop falling asleep during practice before you get kicked off and two: Pac." Shawn whispered to him, earning an eye roll from Marlon.

Just another day of coaching these guys, never gets old. Sage placed the clipboard on the cream-coated square-shaped table adding a serious face to the young men. "Fellas, I've got some good news and bad news." She told them in a serious tone, looking into their eyes.

She earned slightly worried looks from the young adult males, "The good news is you're improving, the bad news is someone isn't gonna be playing for this team anymore." Sage sighed anxiously, her manicured hands intertwined together.

"Marlon, you're not playing for this team." She confessed to him, earning a scrunched-up face from Marlon.

"The reason is you're not good at all." Sage shook her head disapprovingly, slightly frowning.

"I'll admit it, I'm not that good but I think you're playing favorites on this team Coach." Marlon spat harshly, squinting at her.

She slides her palm down her face which she expected from one of them, if she was giving credit to another player then Marlon would have a complaint.

"I don't play favorites 'cause I know whose got potential and who doesn't." Sage spat bravely, crossing her arms, not taking any mess from him.

"I don't even know why I joined this dumb ass team, Shawn you're not getting your money 'cause I don't have it." Marlon spat harshly, crossing his arms while he sprinted towards the exit. The doors slam behind him.

"Shawn you can join your brother if you want to 'cause I'm tired at this point."

Shawn apologized to her sincerely while he jogged after his brother, "The rest of you can leave and take the rest of the week, next week off for our exams coming up." She went on, sitting down on the bleachers while earning looks of concern from the players, all of them left except for Allen and Clifford.