extra (chapter 5)

",okay, Frappuccino you saved the day my cute baby," espresso kissed his son forehead after finishing the machine and all ",when are they coming again?," Madeleine asked ",Maddy they hide like 4 hours away from the "house" to here, they wanted to bring the shatter pieces of the souljam, and white enchantress wanted to check on Pure vanilla anyways," espresso said sitting in a couch of the laboratory ",you do look more exhausted than when I met you," Madeleine said ",I know.. I've been doing a lot of work recently, King Dark cacao has gone insane and so the ancient too- I have even extra work than yours, plus that dumb ass of my boss from republic something I don't even want to know," espresso said, Madeleine sighs and sits right next to espresso and place his arm around his shoulders while he looked down at his son they both had ",I told you should've had left your work when you were pregnant of Frappuccino," Madeleine said ",I know you did, but I just can't- i dedicated all my entire life working, and if don't then... I won't even know who I am other than Espresso the big brain, and old cold hearted person," espresso said.

Madeleine stayed in silence ",that's not true darling, you are more than that, look at you, you're helping people and you invented again this Machine again to save a king, and you can even do your own company, you just need to let go of that pressure that you been carrying on your back for once," Madeleine said ",oh maddy, you know Is not true that I don't regret marrying you, I think is better that I make my boss eat shit," espresso said and smiled ",and maybe be a better parent figure for our baby and better husband for you," espresso stood up with the baby on his hands, for him it was still a baby even though his like 1 year old ",awww I can't believe we made this," Madeleine said and espresso laughed ",yeah- you know... maybe we should give Frappuccino a sibling, I kinda having the mood while the other two comes back," espresso said in a flirty way which Madeleine blush and smirk ",of course, let's put our son in bed, and then you," they both smiled and went upstairs.... espresso forgot to check one thing, and one of the cables started sparkling a but and red liquid was leaking bit by bit.

2 hours later

",who's my cute small emo sunshine?," Madeleine said making his son giggle while he was playing with him ",oh god again? He didn't even sleep properly," espresso said ",I know darling, but now we can all eat as a family," Madeleine said ",sure thing I guess," espresso said.

They all laughed together and spending time waiting for the others to arrived and continued the work.

Hiii! This is the author, I apologize for taking too damn long, I've been busy and looking on other personal stuff which is why I haven't post anything, but sooner a new chapter after this extra (chapter 6) will be there soon, without any other notice see you next chapter ^^