chapter 5 (part 1)

White enchantress, Red velvet, Espresso, and Madeleine were working on the machine now, but Madeleine had to step away from moments since he had to take care of his toddler and Espresso's child, the baby is now big ", see you at home dear,' Madeleine said kissing Espresso cheek ", bye Maddie," Espresso said, White enchantress was reading a bit while working as well, of how to take care of babies properly, and pregnancy of now males, since Espresso already went through it, she needed to know everything to help Pure Vanilla, in childbirth, and help him to take care of male birth babies, since is his first ever child he had, she was nervous, a few males that now gave birth thanks to her solution idea for those gays couples, some of them barely had the luck to survive without having any damages.

White enchantress was still looking after Pure Vanilla, Espresso got used to these dark cookies ", why so quiet? You were so talking full of King Pure vanilla, and now you're in silence these days," espresso said looking at the book she was reading before ", how did you get lucky on surviving childbirth?," White enchantress said ", well- I don't even know, Madeleine and his aunties were always suffocating me in everything for the sake of our child, like eat properly, even more, the amount I could crave, hard sleep schedule, and few other comforting stuff, especially Madeleine-- he was a pain in my ass," Espresso said having a very uncomfortable expression.

Flashbacks

", DARLING PLEASE!- EAT THIS- IS GOOD FOR THE BABY!!" Madeleine said worried about espresso eating habits ", FOR THE THIRD TIME- I REFUSE TO EAT THOSE PROTEINS YOU CALLED HEALTHY FOR THE BABY! I'M NOT THAT HUNGRY," Espresso was pissed ", please do! The baby needs more food! For the Madeleine family! and you too!" one of Madeleine's aunts said dramatically", .... give me that soup...," espresso said taking the soup aggressively off Madeline's hands and immediately eating it.

Later on, Espresso spend the whole 2 days throwing up because of the soup.

End of flashbacks

", .... thank God I'm not having kids after this one... I would recommend your friend not to have more, the pregnancy pheromones don't affect us at all... it affects the other dads," Espresso said ", ugh- yeah, pregnancy... My ex-wife was aggressive on her pheromones," red velvet said, he smiled a bit, he was so excited he was having a daughter when he remembers those good memories ", yeah, kids can be happiness, thankfully I have red velvet and never going to have kids," White enchantress said ", yeah- Birth is painful, and my husband was more, he was the one screaming instead of me," Espresso said.

They all stopped talking until the door opened suddenly and they all jumped into awareness, Espresso grabbed a heavy book while the dark cookies were frozen, and BANG something fell off the table and Espresso walked slowly. When he was about to smack the dark figure a ball came out rolling, Espresso sighed and place the book down to grab the "creature" ", who was it?" the white enchantress said ", relax is my baby... damn it, Madeleine," espresso said carrying his baby on his arm ", it's such an adorable baby espresso," white enchantress said.

Espresso baby was crawling around at some point to walk carefully holding himself on the shelves of the books ", I see- your Frappuccino started walking at an early month," red velvet said while still working ", yeah, he's a very smart baby, he was only like 5 months when he started walking- I wasn't sure if it was normal for a baby at this early to walk, I didn't suspect much him starting to pull himself up by shelves until he started walking right in front of my face with Madeleine," espresso said looking through new books ", that is early, normally they steps are 9 to 12 months, did you take him into a check-up?,"  ", I did, they didn't found anything wrong, it was just luck I'm not sure either way."

espresso was about to drink his coffee when the door opened violently and he jumped and all his coffee spilled on his clothes and books ", DARLING!! HAVE YOU SEE THE BABY?!," Madeleine said all pale ", darling have you seen the baby? ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU COULD'VE JUST KNOCK THE DOOR!!! DAMN IT, I HAVE ALL MY COFFE ALL OVER MY CLOTHES AND THIS EXPENSIVE BOOKS!!," espresso yelled angry ", WHAT? DON'T YOU SEE I'M WORRY ABOUT OUR CHILD NOT BEING AROUND?!," Madeleine yelled at espresso too ", OUR CHILD? PFF- PLEASE MADELEINE, OUR FRAPPUCCINO WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME? HOW COME YOU DIDN'T WATCH HIM PROPERLY???," espresso yelled once again ",.... where is he? Fuck I can't stand your attitude," Madeleine said taking the baby in his arms ", well you decided to marry me in the first place! Now you have to suck it up..," espresso said now cleaning the coffee, white enchantress stayed quiet with red velvet the

Espresso was looking for something else when Frappuccino was throwing a tantrum to get put down ", no- you're coming with me," Madeleine said, but the baby bites his arm and got a place down ", frappe! My beautiful crystal," Madeleine try to stop his baby since he grabbed espresso documents ", Frappuccino no!! Give it to mommy, they're very important," espresso said, red velvet noticed something that the baby was trying to indicate them ", guys, let's follow the baby," red velvet said ", son- this isn't time to chase up a baby," white enchantress said, Frappuccino went running carefully with the documents ", Frappuccino noo! Give it to daddy! You know how moody your mommy is!" Madeleine said chasing the baby.

Espresso finally caught Frappuccino and day a weird book which was opened in a certain chapter, espresso gave his baby to Madeleine, and lift the book to see that chapter, it seems like a way to heal a broken soul jam, immediately espresso grabbed his other documents and investigation ",what?! What did you find???," White enchantress said ",wait," espresso was a writing on the board a lot of numbers and sticking some of the photos and documents until he reached out the true formula to repair Pure vanilla soul jam ",GREAT HEAVENS!! OH- FRAPPUCCINO MY SWEET ANGEL YOU DID IT!! YOU HELPED SO MUCH MOMMY," Espresso carried his son and give him a lot of kisses ",WHAT? WHAT DID HE DO?," Madeleine was confused and panicked ",OUR BABY HELPED OUT THIS TERRIBLES DAYS OF INVESTIGATION AND I FINALLY GOT THS WAY TO REPAIR KING VANILLA SOUL JAM!," espresso said, White enchantress was happy than ever hearing that ",THE WHAT ARE WE WAITING? BACK TO WORK!," red velvet said now looking through espresso discovered.

Madeleine ends up leaving the basement with Frappuccino who was sleeping with a baby bottle now.

Part 2 soon