Moment of truth

Zoro and Sanji silently walk into the resort. The blonde whistle as the air brushes their hair.

“You have rides,” Zoro spoke to start a conversation. Sanji stops whistling and turns to Zoro who is looking at the dark amusement park.

He stares at Zoro’s jawline and how the light from the moon reflects on the latter’s face which exposes its breathtaking gorgeousness. Sanji has to breathe to stop collapsing because Zoro might catch him. Sanji smirked at himself, well not a bad idea. He giggles which makes Zoro turn to him with a funny look on his face.

“What are you thinking?” Sanji shakes his head at Zoro’s question and looks at the sea to avoid the gaze of Marimo. The moon looks perfect with the ocean while he sees the water from the sea, sparkling which makes him smile.

“The view from the sea reflects the curly brows in front of me, doesn’t it?” Sanji’s brows wrinkled and turn to Zoro who is staring at the ocean, full of amazement.

“What do you mean?” Sanji asked as he feel his heartbeat fast because of the view of a man in front of him. Zoro turn to Sanji and it made Sanji breathless. What the heck is happening? Zoro’s stares feel…intimate. Worthwhile. Special.

“They’re both naturally beautiful.” Sanji’s breath stops for a while and stares at Zoro with cheeks flushed. His heart seems to explode from his chest. He covers it with a smirk and gently hit Zoro’s shoulder while looking away.

“You’re a lame ass Marimo,” he murmurs and looks at Zoro who is smirking at him and shrugs his shoulder.

“SANJI!” Sanji froze and close his eyes shut. He’s here again! Zoro look at the person who calls Sanji, and his brow raises when a tall, curly hair person is approaching them.

“Yohohoho! Help me to see Robin’s panty-“

“RUN STRAIGHT ZORO!” Sanji shouted in terror which make the latter eyes widen and run toward the ocean which is the place beside them. Sanji’s jaw dropped in so much shock and annoyance. Zoro continues running which makes Sanji run toward the ocean. “I SAID RUN STRAIGHT NOT TO THE OCEAN!” Zoro stops and turns to Sanji who is running toward him.

Oh? Did he say that? Zoro wants to smack himself and look at the tall man who is chasing them. Zoro waits for Sanji until both of them in each other’s side. Zoro runs first which makes Sanji smack his head. He runs with Zoro who is now heading to the cottages where people are now having a camp jam with the band in the middle of the campfire where he stands earlier.

“Yohohoho!” Sanji cussed hearing that annoying laugh from the person who keeps on pestering him to see panties from every lady in the resort. He doesn’t notice where are they, he just follows Zoro who keeps on running from his side.

“Did we lose that weirdo?” Zoro asked which make Sanji turn back and then look at Zoro. He nodded which make them stop running and hands on their knees. They chase their breath as Sanji stands straight and notices the place. He roams around and looks at Zoro who is blinking many times while analyzing the place.

“How…what the…” Zoro whimpered while pointing to the amusement park at his side. Sanji giggles and looks at his back at where the amusement park is located. They just change position but the place is the same as earlier. “How can this happen?!” blurted the Marimo which make Sanji laugh even more. Zoro turns to Sanji who is giggling like there’s no end. He finds himself staring again, adoring the beauty of the blonde in front of him.

“I hate to admit it but I suck at directions. It’s like I have no sense of direction at all.” Sanji stops laughing and stares at Zoro with a smile. Zoro blows a loud breath and brushes his hair using his fingers. He avoided having eye contact with Sanji and pouted to himself. He never admits that he sucks at directions. Even to his friends because they will surely laugh and tease him to no end. But looking at Sanji, he feels like he doesn’t need to hide it even though it’s embarrassing.

Sanji chuckles and reaches for his hair to mess it up. He stares at the blonde who is looking him in the eye.

“Please keep it a secret,” he murmurs to the curly brows which makes Sanji giggle even more. His eyes narrowed while looking at the blonde who nod his head, still caressing his hair.

“Even if it’s too obvious to be a secret.” Sanji raises his hand to his mouth and acts like zipping it which makes Zoro smile. "Trust me, I will keep my mouth shut.” The blonde stopped caressing his hair and stand straight in front of him.

Zoro smirked and nodded. “I’m telling you because I trust you.”

“How can you trust a person you just met?” Sanji smirked but feel his heart skip a beat. Zoro just looks at him with a smile on his face, teeth showing which makes Sanji flabbergasted. The green-haired man chuckles because of that.

“You did tell me about your past.” Sanji sniffed at Zoro for what he said. He just grin at Marimo who just staring at him.

“Yeah, right.”

Looking at Sanji under the moonlight is what Zoro never thought of when he stepped into this resort. He smiles at the blonde who is smiling at him too. People will say that the most intimate scenario is when two people are making love in bed. But for Zoro and Sanji, staring at each other while telling a life story and an embarrassing hobby is more intimate than being naked in sheets. 

“Zoro,” Sanji spoke which make his brow raise. “What’s your surname?” Sanji has to swallow his saliva while having eye contact with the man who made his mind a mess.

“Roronoa,” Zoro answered as he glance at the blonde who nodded at him. What a random question. The Marimo just shrugs it off while Sanji smiles, looking around Roronoa Zoro’s face. Can I have this man’s surname then? Sanji shakes his head thinking like a prick. You’re getting married! Hold yourself together!

“Zoro!” both of them turn to their side and Zoro’s face turns red when he sees his friends grinning from ear to ear. Especially Nami and Ussop who look at each other with malicious. Luffy claps his hands while Chopper giggles.

“Sorry for ruining your moment,” Nami emphasize the word ‘moment’ while looking at Zoro with a proud smile. Zoro just looks at Nami with a killer stare but Sanji just chuckles and shakes his head.

“No problem. Does Zoro need to say goodbye-“

“NONONONONO!” the four of them immediately said while their hands shaking which make the blonde chuckle again.

“We just want you and Zoro to party with us at the top of the hotel,” Chopper explained and the three nodded with a smirk on their face.

Sanji looks at Zoro with amusement. He nodded to the blonde which make his friends whistle in happiness while Zoro blew a loud breath. Luffy, Chopper, and Ussop went to Sanji. The blonde was shocked at first but giggle when they say things about Zoro’s embarrassing moments. The green-haired man gritted his teeth and was about to kick their asses but Nami bump their shoulders while smirking at him.

"I never thought you would admit to a complete stranger you had no sense of direction.” Zoro’s eyes widen as Nami laughs cheekily. He groans and sighs

“This is our first and last night together, I just want to treasure it for knowing each other’s worst.” Nami can see the smile on Zoro’s lips which makes her smile. But brows furrow when the latter said 'last’, like they will never see each other again.

"Why last though?” the girl asked which make Zoro loses his smile and face Nami who looks confused.

"Because he’s getting married.”

Simpprocrastinator:)