A Tune from the Moon

Thy awaited chapter has arrived!

I also have laundry to fold
I'll do it later byeeee
As usual the Band AU

------

As Moonlight was humming one of their songs with her headphones on her way to the balcony, so she didn't know that a certain sea spirit is calling out her name. "Moon! Moon!" The sea spirit called, but no matter how much she called she just couldn't get the moon to hear her, so her last resort is to either tap the moon's shoulder or drag her to the meeting room herself.

The sea spirit had decided to do both, as she grips Moonlight's arm tightly and drags her to the meeting room. Moonlight yelped in alarm and looked who was grabbing her.
"What was that for?!" the moon yelled as she pulls down her headphones. "

"Producer DE is mad at you that you weren't even in the meeting and even asked me to look for you!" she exclaims as her grip on Moonlight's arm tightened. Once Moonlight had fully processed the information, she started running as fast as her legs can take her, leaving Sea Fairy, who was holding her arm yelped in surprise. (If DE can be B.A.D.4's producer why not Guardians'? yes I named them guardians... Eh why not they're guardians in the canon)

When the door slammed open - somehow not waking up their sleeping drummer... "There you are Moonlight Cookie..."
The enchantress says as she pets an also sleeping Bat-cat. "You were late by 40 minutes, enough time for her to sleep..." A hoarse yet gentle voice said, implying to the sleeping drummer.

The wielder of the voice is no other than Frost Queen, the pianist of the group,(didn't expect that huh) while the sleeping drummer is Timekeeper, who had just woken up when the guardian of nature implied to her, with the excuse of not having enough sleep. With Sea Fairy as the guitarist and Moonlight as the main vocalist. (What? The title's not 'A Tune from the Moon' for nothing ya know.)

"Well, now that everyone's here, we can start the meeting then." Author, the manager and songwriter of the group.

As the meeting started, Moonlight couldn't get to take off her eyes at the sea spirit, Timekeeper, who was across her had noticed that the moon's attention was not towards their manager. Once Moon had glanced at Timekeeper, she had a smug all-knowing look that Frost Queen had also noticed. (Y'all I ain't making Frost Q homophobic, not that she was anyway... If y'all don't know, the moon keeps the sea at bay, and I'm pretty sure you can get that by now)

"All right, you guys can either practice it today or next week, the due date for the concert is a month, which will be on February 14."(oh wait why didn't I post this on Feb-ibig)

The enchantress had now dismissed the team's meeting, to which all had left to their separate ways, Sea Fairy on the music room to try and tune her electric guitar, so couldn't use her regular guitar since an electric guitar was needed in the song Author had written. While Frost Queen and Timekeeper were off with an another lecture that Moonlight should confess her feelings to a certain sea spirit.

------

If y'all didn't know, I spent half my writing time just to find a song suitable for them... It's "Into You". You all know that Xiaoven animatic with into you as the song..? Yes this is inspired by it this is it if y'all don't know

Replace XiaoVen with SeaMoon, Canadian Aether with Frost Q and Aether with Timekeeper

Now if y'all excuse me...