Lighting the Dark Once More

IM MAKING THIS MY ONESHOT BOOK AND YOU CANT STOP ME!!!

------------------

"Fire, Wind Archer turned to his emo phase again." Moonlight quickly blurted out, she knew that Fire Spirit can save his boyfriend.

"Seriously? You have to word it like that?" Fire said before hurrying to the door of their shared apartment.

Timeskip

"Come on Windy it's me!" Fire shouted. "Darkness shall devour all.." Wind, or should I say; Night Raven? said.

The spirit knew he had to save his boyfriend before the whole thing affects his ego.

Whilst Dark Enchantress was watching the whole lover's fight.
It obviously angered Fire Spirit to know she was the one behind this, at the same time, he wasn't surprised.

"WINDY JUST STOP AND LISTEN TO ME!!" Fire shouted, he was already irrated that she was up to her shenanigans again and wanted it to end quickly.

I fr need ideas but idk what to do
Ok back from a coffee break and now,   ;)

Another timeskip cause yes.

"Candle I'm sorry, so so sorry..." The now purified Wind said, almost tearing up. "Don't be love." Fire Spirit weakly said.

Dark Enchantress already had fled, leaving the bloodied Fire and now-crying Wind.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have fallen for her trap, I'm sorry..."
Wind apologized, over and over again.
"You've said that for few times now! Don't be sorry!" Fire blurted out.

"But-" "No, and I mean no." "I can get Millennial to revive you-" "If I die in your arms there's not need for a revival!"
"You didn't mean that do you?" "Wind do I look serious?"
"I-"

And that was the last words he heard from his spirit.

-------------

Cringe I know.