Chapter 43: knees

Start from the beginning

"Cum" and with just that, I exploded, moaning loudly, on the verge of screaming, "good girl, such a good girl" Tom kept on slowly moving his fingers through my orgasm, pulling away as I finished, "you think you can handle my cock too, baby?" I gulped, Draco wiping the side of my mouth.

"I-I think". Draco kissed the top of my head again, than pecking my lips before switching places with Tom, who was already with his pants down, rubbing his cock, "I'm sorry sweetheart, your moans made me too hard" I blushed, hard as he sat in front of me, Draco getting on his knees behind me, taking his shirt off, "damn, it was so fucking hot".

Tom gave me a small smile before sliding down his boxers, again, I gawked at his size, why are they so big, "relax okay, remember, tap my thigh twice if you want us to stop" I nodded, smiling softly before he pecked me, grabbing my hair in a ponytail, "just breath through your nose, baby, okay, everything is fine".

I wrapped his member around his tip, sucking a little bit before I took as much of him as I can, "oh fuck" Tom threw his head back as I felt Draco at my opening, Tom starting to move my head up and down, groaning.

Draco pushed himself all the way, moaning against Tom's dick, "through your nose", Draco started moving in and out, grabbing my hips, growling. They kept moving at the same pace, fast, whenever I grabbed Tom's thigh tightly, he slowed down a bit, knowing that I can't suck his dick and get fucked at the same time at such a fast pace.

I squealed, getting closer, "just a little more darling, take my dick like a good girl" I moaned, Tom starting to move my head faster, probably getting closer too, "fuck, oh my god" he pressed my head all the way down, Draco still fucking me, slapping my ass, making me moan against Tom's cock, "your such a good girl, Brook, shit" he groaned, throwing his head back.

Cumming inside my mouth without any warning, moaning, fuck, men moans, "cum, love" finally, I let the knot inside my stomach to untie itself, cumming all over his cock, Tom raised my head, smirking as I swallowed his cum, holding my hands as Draco kept fucking me, "who's our good whore, hmm?". Whore, I don't know why I felt so good when they called me that, "I-I am".

"Say it." I gulped, moaning, "I-I am your good whore" he smiled, kissing my mouth, "good girl". Draco was gripping my hips in a bruising grip, which would obviously leave a mark. Slapping my ass as Tom sucked on my neck, leaving marks there.

Draco let out a moan, pulling out of me, stroking his dick, finishing on my back, collapsing on Tom of Tom, who chuckled, kissing the top of my head, Draco laying down next to me, rubbing my upper back, obviously not wanting to touch his cum, "let's run you a bath, hmm?" I nodded tiredly, letting one of them to pick me up.

The three of us were sitting in a round bathtub, leaning against Tom's chest while my legs were in Draco's lap, running his hands up and down my ankles.

They're a literal sex gods.

Alex's POV
I was currently sitting in Jason's lap, a ball gag inside my mouth as he and Giovanni looked at Blake having sex with Tom and Draco, I was feeling very uncomfortable, so I turned towards Jason's face, wrapping my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder.

She thinks about me, right?.

She-she's asking them if I'm okay or not, right?.

"They could be a very good porn stars" Giovanni joked as he sipped his whiskey, Jason chuckling, "I think we can do better, aren't we, puppy?" I whined through the gag, wanting him to wipe the droll that was all over my mouth and chin. He chuckled, kissing my forehead, grabbing a napkin from his table, wiping my mouth, which would probably have droll on it again soon.

"Come here, Oreo!" A small dog feet came running into the room, Giovanni picking the small puppy up, kissing his head, "did Maria take care of him?" Jason nodded, "I also took him out each morning when I went to a run".

I kind of dozed off during their conversation until I heard Brook's name, "I'd do a number on her as they did a number on me" Jason sighed, "they'd fucking kill you, Gio, sei pazzo?!, (are you crazy?!), "I don't give a flying fuck, I want to see them fucking suffer Jason, e se mi uccidessero, ti porterebbero via il cucciolo, (and if they'd kill me, they'd take your puppy away).

Jason growled, holding me tighter, "non oseranno", (they wouldn't dare). Giovanni smirked, pouring himself some more whiskey, "puppy, knees" I whimpered, getting off of his lap, sitting on my knees in front of him. He slowly took off the gag, stretching my mouth after he did so, wiping the drool on my mouth, "look at you, so pretty with this collar on" he acts as if he changes it all the damn time, to be honest I wish he did.

He grabbed a bowl from the table, putting it against my mouth, making me open it for him, "who's a good girl" he smiled as I opened my mouth for another spoon, "I thought you were over this pet play thing after Natalie" Natalie?.
"ora farà domande", (she'll ask questions now). Giovanni chuckled as I looked at Jason, confused, "after Natalie tried to take control, and succeeded, I thought I'd stop, but come on, look at that cute submissive face" Jason squished my face as I smiled a little, pecking my lips.

I was shocked, looking at him kinda confused. He brought the spoon up again, making me take another bite, "uhh, c-can you tell me about Natalie, please" how the fuck did this woman took control over him. Giovanni laughed, making Jason, "vaffanculo", (fuck you), "she was just a woman who I had a pet play relationship, and I was too blinded by her, so she used it to take control of me, and make me her pet, and somehow she succeeded" he brushed my hair out of my face, smiling softly, "what pet were you".

Giovanni laughed louder, "believe me Alex, you don't wanna know, I have videos of him being humiliated by her" my face lightened up, looking towards Giovanni, "puppy..." I looked back towards Jason, who was ready with another spoon, "you told me you deleted those videos" Giovanni shrugged, lifting his little puppy in the air, "I guess I lied" Jason flipped him off, making me let out a small chuckle.

"Oh yeah, that's funny to you" he picked me up, starting to tickle me, kissing me all over my face, "I-I do wonder h-how you looked with a c-collar now" fuck, the moment I get out of here I'll have to take care of this ugly stutter, "still handsome" I smiled softly, fidgeting with my fingers. "Hey, puppy, it's okay to get used to this lifestyle, I promise you", is it though?.

He kissed my forehead, snapping me out of my thoughts, "you're cuter than Oreo though, my sweet little puppy" I blushed a little, opening my mouth for him to feed me again.

Why the fuck do I enjoy it?.

•••
Sorry if the Italian is wrong and I write smut so bad I'm sorry.