Wrap Those Legs Around Me🌶

This picture is the only reason I'm writing this LMAO

Jake stood on the riser at the front of the stage, headbanging as he played his guitar. The crowd was incredible, and Jake felt like he was on fire during the show. Almost everything about the show was perfect. The band sounded great, the audience was amazing, there were no hecklers for Andy to stop the show to try to fight-.

Almost everything was great.

Almost.

Andy was amazing too. He was running around the stage, singing into his microphone as he grinned at the crowd, dropping down to his knees next to Jake as he pointed his mic at the fans, indicating for them to sing.

Jake glanced down at the frontman, and unfortunately his eyes trailed down to the one thing that drove him mad.

His fucking legs.

Andy had impossibly long legs that were drool worthy, always clad in tight jeans or leggings. Today was different though.

He was wearing black, ripped up skinny jeans- which wasn't out of the ordinary at all. What was different was the black lace tights he wore underneath them that kept distracting the guitarist.

They had roses on them, contrasting with his pale skin so beautifully and enticingly that it almost made Jake fuck up the timing on the song they were currently playing.

Jake had never thought much about his sexuality if he was being honest. He just liked what he liked, and never stressed about it since he has always gravitated towards women more.

But then this six foot two smart ass with pretty eyes and the personality of an eighty year old man came waltzing into his life, and made everything confusing.

And him dressing like a slut did not help Jake's confusion in the slightest.

Along with his pants situation, Andy was wearing a t-shirt that he had cut to bits, leaving very little to the imagination.

Unfortunately, this wasn't a new thing. Jake's... whatever you want to call it for Andy had been long standing, and after a while he felt like if he didn't talk to someone about it, his head would quite literally explode.

So obviously he talked to Jinxx.

"Is it an overreaction to fight our frontman for being too hot?" Jake asked his best friend randomly, looking up from his guitar.

Jinxx choked on his four loco, laughing at the younger man. "I mean.. yeah? I'd say so." He snorted.

"Are you sure?" Jake whined. He was fairly certain he would feel better if he broke Andy's face.

"Why, he making you question things?" Jinxx asked jokingly. Andy was good looking and charming in his own strange way that had people flocking to him so he was sure that Jake meant that the singer was hogging all the hot girls.

"Hey, fuck you!" Jake huffed out.

Jinxx was silent for a long moment. "I- yeah, I was joking, but now I'm not. Is he actually-? Because if that's a thing, you know I don't care, you're like my brother, I love you no matter what." He said, unsure of how to navigate the situation.

Jake laughed humorlessly, running a hand over his face. "I really don't know what's fucking going on, man. But I appreciate the support." He replied.

Jake still didn't quite know what to think of his predicament. Was he bi or did Andy's looks transcend gender? Some people say that sexuality was fluid, so did that mean Jake didn't actually have to pick a label?