十二 ; dating?!?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I do. I want to be able to show our relationship off, even though we are pretty loud about it, even with them not knowing."

She lets out a quiet laugh, before releasing your arm from her grasp as she skips ahead. You watch with a smile as you follow behind her, your eyes shaped in a crescent moon, everything feels different; the cold wind isn't that harsh against your skin, and your heart is beating at an exceptionally fast pace you were afraid that you might have to go the hospital cause of it but despite that everything felt oddly perfect since the day you and Karina made things official.

Is this what being in a relationship is like? The cold air no longer being as cold, as it felt days before. The sky is brighter despite how the dark clouds fill the sky, the colors that once seemed dull are now bright a colorful, and now you don't have to fake being happy because now you have a real smile on your face. You wondered if you deserved this, someone so perfect, kind, innocent, and so willing to give you a second chance despite how much of a dick you've been to her since you guys first met. Did you do such an amazing deed in your past life, that you earned a love like this?

Too deep in your thought, you hadn't realized you were already in the cafeteria and seated at the table with your friends and Karina. You didn't notice the confused stares of Jaemin and Renjun, who were sure you hated her, but now she was sitting next to you awfully close that they thought you were surely going to say something about, but you never did.

Before they could ask anything, Karina's friends were already taking a seat at the table with the same expression on their faces, other than Aeri, who seemed expectant of why your guys' friend groups were sitting together.

But before you could even open your mouth to say something, Donghyuck had already decided to open his big mouth;

"Are you going to tell us you guys are finally dating?"

You shot Donghyuck a hard glare that didn't even seem to faze him at all, as all your friends looked at you with wide eyes in hopes that they could get some clarity from either you or Karina.

"I was going to say that, but due to Donghyuck opening his big mouth, yes, Karina and I are dating." You told them as you watched a wicked smirk form on Jaemin's face.

"So were you acting that way because you liked Kar-" Before he could finish his sentence, you jumped from your seat to cover his mouth with your hand.

"Don't say a word before I tell everyone about what happened at our beach trip last year." The look in your eyes was enough to tell Jaemin you were being very much serious. He nodded his head slowly before you removed your hand from his mouth, taking a seat next to your girlfriend with a proud look on your face.

"So, that's why you've been arriving at the dorm building so late?" You assumed was Ningning asked as Karina nodded her head.

"Who would have expected that? But I can't say I'm all that surprised." The one who looked as if she was a Maltese puppy spoke, you had remembered Jimin saying something about one of her friends looking as if they looked like a puppy. She must've been talking about her.

"I knew it was coming; she talks about Y/N all the ti-"

"Aeri."

"So, you guys are dating. So does that mean you apologized for everything you did?" Renjun asked as everyone's attention turned to you.

"Yeah, I did, surprisingly, she forgave me." You told them truthfully; when you look back at it, you are surprised that she even forgave you in the first place. Because if it were you, you wouldn't have, but you were still thankful that she did.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are together, and I hope you guys have a happy and healthy relationship you both deserve it," Yeji said with a small smile on her face as everyone nodded their heads. You both could tell they all meant it, it made you happy that they accepted the relationship despite not having to because of how things first started with Karina, but you had all the time in the world to make it up to her, and that's what you were going to do.

___________________

Your guy's friends now know that you guys are together. This story has about 13 chapters left before it's over, so with that, let's hold a vote on who the next person I'm writing for is (please vote, I'm having trouble choosing between them):

LE SSERAFIM's Yunjin

LE SSERAFIM's Chaewon

LE SSERAFIM's Sakura

STAYC's Isa

STAYC's Sieun

NewJean's Minji

NewJean's Hanni

for the next aespa member (I'm only putting the two I don't have a story out for):

aespa's Giselle

aespa's Ningning

Please leave a comment next to the person you would like, you can vote twice for non aespa and aespa members, so I know which of the two people want more.

Song: txt (투모로우바이투게더) - love sight