Surprise

Hey guys! This takes place after The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!

After Emmet had finished gasping, he turned to Lucy with a look of astonishment on his face.

Emmet:"Wow! Really?!"

Lucy nervously giggled and bashfully scratched the back of her neck.

Lucy:"He, he. Yeah..."

Emmet:"Lucy, that's awesome!"

Lucy blushed.

Lucy:"Thank you."

Emmet:"You're welcome."

Emmet put the album back at the double decker porch swing, turned back to Lucy, and smiled at her.

Emmet:"Lucy, it should be ME who's saying thank you! Thank you so much for the wonderful surprises!"

Lucy suddenly remembered she had one more surprised to give Emmet and blushed.

Lucy:"Well, actually, um, I do have one more surprise for you."

Emmet:"More surprises? What else could you possibly do for me?" He asked.

Lucy smiled.

Lucy:"You'll see." She said as she held her hand out to Emmet who gladly took it. Emmet admired the house.

Emmet:"I have to give you credit, Luce. Every detail is correct."

Lucy:"Yep!"

Emmet:"Though there isn't enough space for two bedrooms for each of us. So it looks like one of us is going to be sleeping on the couch and I have a feeling that it will be me."

Lucy:"Well, there is only one bedroom with one bed, but neither of us is going to be sleeping on the couch." She replied with a seductive smile.

Emmet:"Oh..." he said, then as the true meaning behind her words sank in.

Emmet:"OH!!! Seriously Luce? Are you really cool with that?" He asked apprehensively. 

Lucy:"Yes. And now for your last surprise. Now get in here and close your eyes and follow me."

So Emmet shut his eyes and grabbed Lucy by the shoulders and followed her into the house and up the steps, then Lucy stopped and slipped out of his grip and said:

Lucy:"Now, when I say open them, open them."

Emmet nodded his reply and waited, he heard what sounded like fabric being moved and after another minute Lucy said to open his eyes. When he did, he saw that the room for her and Emmet had blue and light blue, quite tastefully. Then his eyes fell on the bed, or rather who was in the bed. Lucy had changed into a very sexy negligee and was laying down on the comforter with a look of love mixed in with her embarrassed expression, and her body, oh her body, there were no words to describe her perfect figure and curves that lay exposed for him.

Lucy:"Emmet, you know that I'm yours and I always have been. Now let me show you just how much you mean to me. Take me Emmet."

Emmet was too stunned to speak, but he walked slowly over to the bed and lied down next to her and started to kiss her more passionately than they had ever kissed before.

Lucy:(In her head)"Oh yes." Lucy thought as Emmet began to take full advantage of the situation, just like she wanted him to. Before the pleasure overtook her she realized that this situation would have happened eventually, because they were made for each other,(Get it? Because they're Lego?)this joy was a long time coming.

The End!