Date

Syspocalypstar, Emmet's dream house

Emmet:"Hey, Lucy!"

Lucy:"Yeah?"

Emmet suddenly got very nervous. He started shuffling his feet and looked down at the floor to hide his blushing cheeks.

Emmet:"Um...I was thinking...well...um...that since the uh...apocalypse is over...do you uh...maybe wanna...you know...go on a uh...date...with me?"

Emmet nervously and shyly looked up to see a smiling Lucy, her eyes sparkling and shining in excitement. 

Lucy:"Oh, Emmet, I would LOVE to!"

Emmet:"Great! Does dinner and a movie sound good?"

Lucy:"That sounds great! Friday night?"

Emmet:"Sure! 6:00?"

Lucy:"Great!"

Emmet:"Cool."

Lucy:"Great, so I'll see you at 6:00."

Emmet:"6:00."

Lucy:"6:00."

Emmet:"6:00."

Lucy:"6:00."

Emmet:"6:00."

Lucy:"6:00."

Emmet:"6:00."

Lucy leaves and Emmet nervously smiles and waves and then he panics because he doesn't know what to do. He whips out his phone and texts the guys-Batman, Benny, Metalbeard, Good Cop/Bad Cop, and President Business-.

This is what the text said:

Emmet:"Guys! S.O.S.! Code Orange! We have a mucho problemo! We are at death con four!"

Batman:"Something tells me, YOU have a mucho problemo."

Emmet:"🙄Just meet me at the coffee shop! I'll explain there!"

Benny:"Do you get your head stuck in a trash can again?"

Emmet:"No! Just...Coffee shop! ASAP!"

End of text messages.

Emmet turned off his phone, put in his pocket, and ran to the coffee shop as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, with Lucy, she panics because SHE doesn't know what to do either! She whips out her phone and texts the girls-Queen Watevra Wanabi, General Sweet Mayhem, and Unikitty-.

This is what the text said:

Lucy:"Guys! S.O.S.! Code black!"

Unikitty:"What's wrong Lucy?"

Lucy:"Just meet me at the ice cream shop! I'll explain there! Ice cream shop! ASAP!"

End of text messages.

Lucy turned off her phone, put it in her pocket, and ran to the ice cream shop as fast as he could.

Meanwhile with Emmet

The guys were at the coffee shop, just like Emmet said. Emmet opened the door to the coffee shop, gasping and panting.

Emmet:"Hey guys! I got here as fast as I could!"

Emmet closed the door.

MetalBeard:"Ahoy there, Emmet! What's wrong, lad? You're paler than a baby seahorse!"

Good Cop awwed at the thought of a baby seahorse.

Emmet sat down.

Emmet:"Something BIG just happened!"