In love with the new guy

CHP 10

Today they were leaving.I was really nervous,what was going to happen?i cant avoid Liam if he is going to stay with me in the same house.Mom shouted from down.I went down and hugged her as she left.Liam came in after 5 mins with his bags."hey"was all i could say.he looked so hot even in his a casual white tee n faded jeans, his hair was messy and is blue eyes i lost my  train of thought as i saw in them."hey...so where do i keep this??"he asked waiting for me to say something."ill take you to the guest room" .We upstairs the guest room was right next to my room."Nice room"he said looking around as he kept his luggage."Im glad you liked it."

"So what are doing  today?"he asked."umm nothing much...was goona watch a movie at home" "good..i thought i was just going  to get bored to get bored to death alone." I smiled "you wont get bored here..i like stay to home." "i know i wont" he smirked.huh?"ill jus come down in five."he said."yeah"

Liam picked out paranormal activity and convinced me to watch it.I was rally scared in sometime.We were sitting on the couch Just then something and i got so scared i literally jumped on him.He laughed."god Ash you scare so easily"."shut up and it was scary.Just coz you dont get scared and find it funny doesn't mean others dont get scared."i said."Dont worry baby im here"he said as he put his arm arm around me and pulled me close.Did he just call me baby? why do i feel so good?why am  i likking it so much?why cannt  make myself stop him.Rest of the movie was preety much the same.i got scared and hugged him and everytime my body burned where he touched me.After the movie we ordered pizza and went to bed.

It was around one in the night and i heard some fall down.I got up and shouted.Liam came in running."what happened?"."i heard something fall down."he switched the light on.It was my alarm clock."Jesus Ash u scared me.Its just a watch."im sorry.i just got really scared."i said as my breathing slowed down which had increased when i got scared.He sat next to me and stroked my cheeks."you look so cute when your scared."I blushed...our faces were so close i just wanted to go ahead and kiss him."i guess ill go now"he sais as he removed his hand and started to go.i caught him.i couldn't stay alone.i was too scared.And he made me feel safe."Please stay with me today im really scared.He looked in my eyes for few secounds"ok'."he switched off the light as i moved to make place for him to sleep next to me.I felt safe and warm with him sleeping next to me and fell asleep quickly.