in love with the new guy

CHP 3

It seemed like forever for the class to get over. I had no clue what was Mr. Dawson was talking about but I pretended to pay attention so I could stop myself from looking at Liam. Every now and then when I looked at him from the corner of my eye I saw him looking at me. I glanced at the clock behind and heaved a sigh of relive as I saw that only 10 mins were left. Just then Mr. Dawson said something that got my attention.

“I’ll be giving you’ll a project which you’ll will be doing in pairs” Mr. Dawson said. Everyone started making pairs mumbling. “Don’t bother making pairs.ill be making them and I want no arguments' everyone groaned. He started making pairs. “Ashley you'll will be doing this project with Liam” he said. “But sir…before I could finish ,but before I could finish Mr. Dawson said 'Miss Ashley either you do the project with Liam or don't do it at all' sternly looking at me. I sighed and sat down. All the girls were giving me jealous and evil looks.

'I'm not that bad' Liam said. “No its not you...it’s just me” I mumbled unable to come up with something smart. What was I gonna tell him that he is so sexy that I can’t concentrate on anything else when he is around or that his smile made me my heart beat faster??He didn't look convinced but shrugged it off.

'So I think we should start working' Liam was saying. “What?”  I asked as I got out of my train of thoughts. “the project” he said “ummm yeah...I’ll meet you today after school, we’ll decide where to go...I am getting late for class...I need to rush” I said quickly and left. I have to get control of myself. I thought as I absent mindedly walked towards math’s.

[AN;Hey....i know its late but i was lil busy....plzzz vote comment or suggest so i can write further....plzzzz.....]