In love with the new guy

CHP 9

I was getting ready for dinner.My mom's bestfriend Linda and her so were coming over.I liked her but i had never met her son.Apparently they had moved here."Ash are you ready??" my mom shouted from downstairs.She could get so impatient when she is excited."coming mom"i said as i fixed my hair.

Linda was already sitting down."Hello Ashley..how are you?? you look very pretty."she said."hello..thank you..you look preety good yourself."i said giving her a hug."So where is your son?"mom asked."he said he'l come here by now".Just then the  doorbell rang."It must be him  Ash can you get it??my mom said."sure".i said as went to get it.As i opened the door i couldn't beleive it.There stood Liam.

"Hey..."i said smiling more than i should."what are u doing here?"i asked."ummm..my moms here.."he said smiling."Are you Linda's son?"."yeah i am"he said with a smirk.

"Ash let him in will you"mom shouted from behind."come in".We went into the lounge room where our mom's were seated."i see you guys have already meet...well its good...it will make the next 3 weeks easier"she said.

"what do you mean?"i asked confused.why would me knowing Liam make the next few weeks easier?"Well sweetie me and your father are going out of town for business with Linda and her husband"mom said smiling."And we cant leave so you'l are gonna stay together here.So we dont have to worry about both of you while we are there."Linda said.

My mouth hung open.This cannot be happening.I was gonna avoid Liam how am i gonna do it with him staying with me? I looked at Liam and he had a smirk on his face.