•|06|• : Siri Krishna

Jyoti sprinkled water on Aisiri's face in order to wake her up.

" Siri, come back to your senses" She patted her cheeks. The whole time Shri Krishna was fanning her with her own veil.

Aisiri opened her eyes only to see Krishna smiling at her. She pushed him back and crept towards Jyoti.

" Poor fellow he was caring you the whole time and now you pushed him!" Jyoti smacked her head.

" Jo! You can see him!? Is he visible to you?" Aisiri gasped.

" Are you in your senses? Can't you see him or what?" Jyoti scolded.

" Arey arey, relax Devi. She has just gained her consciousness. Don't scare her " Krishna giggled earning a weird glare from Aisiri.

She stood up and wiped her face.

" Jyoti I will come later you go now " Aisiri said.

Soon after Jyoti and other left the arena. Aisiri turned to Krishna who was smiling at her.

" So you are Krishna.... Lord Krishna " She asked.

" Indeed. I came for you only" Krishna grinned.

" I must believe this? Do I look like a fool to you ?" Aisiri sat next to him.

" You have to.... I am Dwarakapati Vaasudeva Krishna" He smiled more.

" I might have imagined something else and this man might be making fun out of me" Aisiri thought.

" Proof?" She asked.

" What a useless question it is! Show the proof of you being Aisiri " Krishna countered back.

" How do you know my name?" Aisiri gasped.

" Here I gave the proof. Not only you I know about all of your family members " Krishna grinned.

Aisiri took few moments to process that she was actually talking to Lord Krishna.

" Okay Bye " She stammered and stood up to leave.

" Where? I am your responsibility now. Take me with you " He said stubbornly.

" Why so? I didn't say like that. Your life your wish. Don't follow me " She said and turned away to leave.

" Listen, You said you would take up the responsibility of building my life. Literally it was the challenge. I am here infront of you empty handed. My every responsibility is yours " Krishna said happily making Aisiri to go blank.

" No no never... You please go back " She said.

" Then you accept the defeat then" He said.

Aisiri's brows arched. She thought for a while.

" Well! With a set of conditions you can come with me " Aisiri said.

" As you wish Master " Krishna bowed down.

" Umm... Until and unless you stay on earth you will only follow my words. No one else other than me shall learn that you are Lord Krishna. You are a normal human like me residing under my care. If you agree with this I am fine with guiding you in building a life " Aisiri declared.

Krishna smiled.

" Your wish is my command master " He said.

Aisiri took him towards her scooty. He sat behind her with grin.

" Listen, you just keep quiet now. Just keep a sorry innocent face that's all.... Don't try to be over smart " She kept on narrating throughout the way.

Aditya hopped out from Chakrapani's house as soon as listening to the scooter sound of Aisiri.

" Who is that?" He exclaimed looking at Krishna.

Chakrapani gasped. He literally had a mild heartattack looking at Krishna sitting sooo close to Aisiri.

" Who is he?" He shooked Aditya.

" How do I know Chakri? Wait for a while" Aditya ran towards his Aisiri.

He pulled down Aisiri to his height and whispered in her ears.

" Who is he Siri? I have never seen him"

Aisiri just gestured him to keep quiet and held Krishna's wrist. Chakrapani gasped.

" What's happening there Shiv Shambhu!? My girl holding another man's wrist that's too infront of me! Am I alive to watch this " A bunch of dramatic dialogues floated in Chakrapani's thoughts.

" Relax and come with me. I will introduce to my Ammamma " Aisiri said softly.

Krishna smiled back but Chakrapani banged his head dramatically to near by wall.

Aditya had a hard time in supressing his laughter.

Aisiri and Krishna stood infront of Sharada.

" Ammamma" She started by soon Sharada interrupted.

" Finally, Finally My Grand daughter found a match for herself. Today is the happiest day" She wiped her tears with the edge of their garment.

" Chup " Aisiri scolded her.

" No life partner nothing.... He is a poor fellow with big dreams. I met him in the temple. He wanted a helping hand and we too wanted a supporting hand. So I brought him here. He would stay with us until he finds a job for him. Understand?" Aisiri said.

Sharada frowned. Her all imaginations of Aisiri's wedding bursted out in a second. Aisiri gestured Krishna to greet her.

" Namaste Maa " Krishna said with utmost genuine gesture.

" Haye.... Such a Sanskari Boy he is.... Live long my son " Sharada caressed his cheeks.

" What's your name dear?" She asked.

" Name... Venu... haan... Venugopal" Aisiri said before Krishna could speak up.

" Oh Venu .... Sweet name" Sharada said.

" Uff if I let him to introduce he would open up his Dwaraka puran... from today onwards He will be called as Venu " Aisiri heaved out a sigh.

" Venu... Come wash your face and hands we will prepare for lunch " Aisiri pulled him towards his room.

" Remember.... From today onwards your name is Venugopal... Don't narrate that Dwarakapati Vaasudeva Krishna name to everyone " She huffed.

Venu nodded.

" I have kept water in the bucket wash your face and come soon " Aisiri placed the towel on his palm and went out.

She walked out of the house to lock the gate but remembered Vaibhav. She turned to see Chakrapani standing near the common wall between their houses with a pathetic face.

" Chakri " She called out his name softly.

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote if you like and don't forget to share your views with me and let me know your thoughts on the story.

So what happens next?

Read and enjoy....❤️

YoursVatsu❤❤❤

Yours
Vatsu❤❤❤