•|05|• : Siri challenges Shrikrishna

Aaditya returned back to home from his school but found none to recieve him. He knew Aisiri will be in the shop now but he was confused to see even Sharada is missing there.

" Chakri " He knocked his neighbour's house calling out his name.

" Wait man, I am cooking there " Chakri alias Chakrapani opened the door and hopped out along with the spoon in which he was cooking.

" I want to make a call for Siri " Aditya said walking inside the bachelor's house and dropped his bag. Chakrapani grinned.

" Atleast leave the shoes outside man " He huffed at Aditya dialing for Aisiri.

" Chakri your whole shoes stand is inside your house don't try to be soo decent infront of me atleast" Aaditya said rolling on the floor.

Aisiri answered his call.

" Siri it's me Chakri, Adi wants to talk to you " Chakrapani said and handed his mobile to Aditya.

Aditya narrated the scene to Aisiri.

" Ask Sarojamma na she knows obviously" Aisiri said from the other side.

" Sarojamma saw me coming but still said nothing means she don't know where is Ammamma " He said. Aisiri asked him to give the phone back to Chakrapani.

" Chakri I am coming soon till then give Aadi something to eat please " Aisiri said.

" Sure thing Siri. You don't worry about him bye " Chakrapani assured and disconnected the call grinning like insane.

" Get up and wash you hands and legs. Let's have food together " Chakrapani said pulling Aaditya along with him.

Aisiri hurried towards her house and called out for Aditya who was chilling with Chakrapani

" Did she returned? " She asked.

" Not yet" Aditya and Chakrapani said in unison.

" She was sitting in Krishna's temple Siri I saw her " Nair sir said parking his bike.

" Thanks sir " Aisiri said and sprinted towards the temple to check on Sharada.

Finally she spotted Sharada and sat infront of her.

" What's this Ammamma? Are you a small child? Until Nair sir told me about you I was shivering like anything thinking about you. You scared me " Aisiri said heaving out a sigh of relief.

" If you love me that much means why don't you agree with pilgrimage and Tulasi Kalyana? I won't come back to house until you agree " Sharada turned away.

Aisiri was pissed off. Her anxiety for Sharada's disappearance and now it all happened for a silly reason.

" Do I appear like a run away Asylum for you people?" Aisiri scolded Sharada.

" I am not a relative of Mysore Maharaja to drain money like anything and set up picnic trips twice a week. Seven days cut means I am thinking about the shortages I will face for this month you can't see that? What pilgrimage? Nothing get up and come with me right now" She ordered.

Sharada realised she pulled wrong stunt this time. Without a word she walked towards the house.

" Tulsi kalyana Tulsi kalyana! As if tomorrow only someone would pop up to marry me " Aisiri muttered out of frustration and looked up to face the idol of Krishna being worshipped by the priest.

" Haan Prabhu ji happily eat naivedya and stay soundly okay? We people will die to set everything for your comfort. Your favourite thing, flower, dish everything will fall at your feet only without any delay. How can you know our pain then?" Aisiri's anger and frustration shifted on Krishna now.

" Kalyan? Wedding? Can you see that man who is walking out of your temple? Poor fellow working in a private firm and aged 35 but still unmarried do you know why? He don't have a government job na that's why. And me... My wedding discussion were halted because I have no share in property. People are struggling here to find life partner but for you people die to get married you with your wives everyday. How do you know our pain ?" Aisiri said.

" Your Dwapara was diffrent from this Yuga sir. Once come here you will faint looking at this world. Money rules the world not your ideologies. People want to worship you and your gods band that's all not at all bothered about actual essence " She said.

Aisiri was still unable to hold back. She wanted pour out her frustration.

" Haan I challenge you Krishna. Come to earth as a human like me. Without having any magical divine powers. Don't worry I will assist you to make up a life here. Earn a government job and then marry Tulsi, Lakshmi, Bhumi who ever you want after that. Just live my life and show me Krishna. I bet you, you cannot do that " Aisiri said completely venting out her frustration and turned to leave.

" Wait let me join you " A strange voice startled Aisiri. Only that voice hitted her ears clearly amidst of those loud chants of
' Hare Rama Hare Krishna '.

She turned around to see the most unusual scene she ever witnessed.

A beam of light shooted from the Garbhagriha and straight away fell on the nearby pillar. It soon took a form of human.

Shocked Aisiri turned around to see other people doing their stuffs as if nothing happened at all. Aisiri pinched herself a couple of time to confirm it's not a dream and winced with pain

" Namste " the same strange voice greeted.

She turned to see a human figure smiling at her with his hands joined in a namaste.

Aisiri fainted there itself.

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote if you like and don't forget to share your views with me and let me know your thoughts on the story.

So what happens next?

Read and enjoy....❤️

YoursVatsu❤❤❤

Yours
Vatsu❤❤❤