•Aspen POV•

I've been literally DYING to post all the chapters right now, but I'll be patient. Hope you enjoy it because Aspen's my OC and Herobrine is actually in this chapter! Enjoy. ¡DERP AND KAWAII! :3

>>Chapter Written by: kiwi_the_frog - Kiwi<<

Aspen Creeper- Creeper (female)

Befriending an Enderman was the best thing I ever did. Not only was she cool and awesome, but she can teleport too!

Me and my new friend Echo were chilling in the village, hanging out on one of the villager's roofs.

"And the pig said, 'I don't want a stinking carrot!'" I laugh at my own joke. Echo does too, but louder than necessary. I cock an eyebrow and she immediately stops and messes with a stone less chain around her neck. I stare at her intently. Something's off. It seems like... she's trying to get someone's attention. When I'm about to tell another joke, someone yells out, "What are you doing?" I smile instantly. It's Steve, my favorite person in the world. His caramel skin always catches the sun just right; his lop-sided hair looks messy yet adorable at the same time. I mentally sigh; he's so perfect!

"Just hanging with people that actually have some common sense," Echo says smirking, then climbing down the roof to confront Steve. I stare at him intently while he has a discussion with Echo. Even out of bed he looks adorable. After the conversation, Echo walks back, grinning like a fool. She was playing with something in her hand. I try seeing what it is, but in a quick flick of the wrist, it's gone.

"Can I see?" I ask. Echo laughs and shakes her head. "Come on, Echo. Please?" She laughs and shakes her head again, this time disappearing just a few blocks away. I stomp my red converse covered foot and sprint after her. I yell, asking her to see, but she keeps disappearing and messing with my head. I start getting angry. My cream-colored face turns red and my hand starts trembling. No, Aspen no. Don't explode!

Despite my conscious's protests, I explode, LITERALLY. My body explodes into bits, a huge hall all the tiny pieces of me fall in. Great, now I'll never find her.

~~

I respawn in depths of a cave. I moan; I always have a migraine after I explode. I stand up and wipe the dust off my denim capris and adjust my Creeper cap. I shiver, where the heck is my sweatshirt? Man, I left it above ground! I yawn, I'm too tired to go up there. I try settling on my bed, but a force yanks me up.

"You will blow up every single village out there!!!" A high but deep female voice roars. I instantly become scared. Where does that voice belong to? Maybe an online player messing with my head? I rub my temples. This has to be me hallucinating sounds. A creeper's hissing sound does cause me to go a little loopy. I settle back down on the bed, but the same thing happens again, only this time, my shoulder hits a stone block in the cave causing blood to gush out my shoulder. I scream out in pain, but do as the voice tells me.

As I walk out the mouth of the cave, a cold rush of air hits me. Ok, I need to find my sweatshirt stat.

Pressing my hand against my shoulder in an attempt to stop the bleeding, I sprint around Minecraft, looking for a jade green lump of fabric. I run into my uncle and he stops me in my tracks, doing what uncles do; meddle in their niece's life.

"Aspen! How have you been! Whatcha doin'?" He asks. I sigh.

"Just looking for my sweatshirt. If I didn't lose it I wouldn't even be out here!" I exclaim, rubbing my free arm around my other to warm up. Uncle pulls a lump of kelly green fabric from an identical satchel as my own I wear to hold my TNT and dynamite in.

"It was your Aunt's. You might fit it." Taking the sweatshirt from his trembling fingers, I slide it on. It goes just past my waist but the sleeves are longer than necessary. I smile. I miss my aunt, she was the one who raised me after Steve and some of his online buddies killed my parents. Unlike them, I'm a glitch. Usually when a Creeper is killed or explodes, they don't respawn. EVER. But I was supposed to be a pig, but turned into a Creeper. I can respawn again and again, I'm immortal.

I smile one more time at my uncle until heading back to the cave. It might not be my sweatshirt. but it still smells like home. When I get settled on my bed, I say my daily prayers.

"Dear Jesus, take me out this world now. I know I'm not supposed to be a glitch, and definitely not a nasty pig, but an angel. Up in heaven, with You. I also forgive Steve for killing family. He needs to survive, and this is the way he'll do it. Good night." Once I say goodnight, the torches I set around my red bed were blown out. I shivered; even my aunt's huge sweatshirt couldn't keep out the sudden Arctic feeling. Then, I hear the voice.

"What did I tell you?!?!?! Go in that village and blow it up!!!!! You dare to disobey me?!?!?!?!" I shudder in fear and soon I see something. Two glowing eyes, but without pupils. Oh no... it couldn't be...

"AAAAHHHH!!!" I scream terrified. It's Hero! It's Hero! She walks forward slowly, and I begin to cry.

"PLEASE HERO, DONT KILL ME!!!" I plead. She chuckles. She looks almost exactly like Steve, only she has boobs, longer and shabbier hair, and no pupils.

"Why would I do that, Aspen? You'll just respawn. No, we'll need an everlasting curse. How about you become what you should have been... a pig." I gulp. No, she can't do this. I'm not scared anymore, I'm angry.

"No way in Heaven or Hell will you, Hero Brine turn me into a filthy, disgusting, wretched, PI-" my voice turns into squeals, my arms and legs become stubby, and my clothes drop to the floor. I hear Hero cackle at the ugliness she transformed me in. She turned me into a pig. A F*CKING PIG!!!

'Ello! Artemis here! :)

Tanks for reading :3

We are sooooo excited about this book, we literally have the next 6 or 7 chapters already written!

So, until next week!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!