Chapter 42: Prepare To Fail

Start bij het begin

"Hello, Rangers." Badonna said as we got into a fighting stance.

"Ready to face the most fearsome fighter of your lives?" Tynamon asked. But his voice sounded ridiculous.

"Who? You?" Brody asked standing up. I brought my own fist up to hide my laughter.

"He looks like one of my grandma's lawn ornaments." Sarah commented. Both Calvin and I let out a laugh at this statement.

"Not me." Tynamon said. "Introducing the one and only, Brax!" Then Brax got beeped down as he let out an evil laugh.

"Prepare for total annihilation." Brax told us. We pulled out of morphers and Power Stars.

"Ninja Spin!" We exclaimed as we morphed.

"Here I come!" Brax exclaimed as he ran towards us with his blade swinging around.

"Here I come too." Brody said as he jumped up. He brought his sword down on Brax.

"Ow, that hurt." Brax said as he fell back.

"What?" Brody asked confused.

"Seriously?" Hayley asked as well.

"Is he for real?" I asked as I tilted my head in confusion. It just doesn't make sense.

"Is that all you got?" Brody asked poking Brax with his blade.

"Ahhh! He's too strong! Basherbots, protect me!" Brax said crawling backwards. The Basherbots came towards us.

"Don't worry, my handsome darling." Badonna said as he rushed to his side.

"Basherbots!" I exclaimed as they started to attack us. I ducked under a Basherbot's arm. I grabbed another one and flipped him over. Just after I sliced that one, another one grabbed me from behind and lifted me up. I let him lift me up and kicked the one that came towards me. I elbowed the one that was holding me. The moment my feet touched the ground. I flipped the one holding me over my back.

"You bots are tougher than Brax." I heard Brody say as I got pushed to the ground by a Basherbot.

"Let's get out of here! Take me back to the ship!" Brax exclaimed walking away. I blocked the weapon that came towards me as I looked over at them.

"Basherbots retread." Tynamon ordered. Just like what they were ordered, they stopped fighting and followed the three monsters.

"Wow, we really scared them off." Preston said.

"Yeah, I guess." Hayley said.

"Weird." I muttered as Calvin held his hand out for me to grab. I laid my hand into his, causing him to pull me back up to my feet. 

"Hey, you okay, Brody?" Sarah asked as she crouched down next to him.

"Yeah, I'm just surprised." He answered as they stood up.

"Hey, team. Where's the trouble?" Levi asked as he arrived. We morphed back as we turned to him. "What happened? What did I miss?"

"As a matter of fact, you didn't miss anything." I said still confused.

"That was the easiest fight ever." Brody added.

"Yeah." Preston agreed.

⊹˙⋆ The Silver Ranger ⋆˙⊹

"You defeated him in a single hit?" Redbot asked confused. After this confusing encounter, we got back to our base. "That does not compute. No Galaxy Warrior's monster has been defeated that fast."