The next one is Tristan he is crazy like me, me and this kid will do what we want in our classes that we have together. He has short black hair with hazel green eyes he is a short little white boy probably only standing a couple of centimeters taller then me and I am 5'6. He is one of those guys with a nice ass and body he just needs to grow a little more.

"My trouble maker." I said to him as giving him a hug too.

"Never fucken scare me like that again girl." He said as if he doesn't want to let go, but he does.

Last but no least Bradley he is the nice guy he could never do anything wrong. He is brown like me with light brown hair and eyes. He is the same hight as Jayden if not a little taller, Bradley is lean like Jayden.

"My man." I said to him as I hugged him also.

"God damn girl, good too see you walking around." He said in my neck.

I pull away from him because I see Jayden coming back with my food I smile and grad it off of him I swear I heard him mumble under his breath "fine don't say sorry bitch". But I let it go I would have said the same thing to him. He has my sausage roll and ice-tea I knew he would never forget what I eat almost everyday.

"So while I have been in hospital what the fuck has gone down." I said looking at all the boys sitting around the table.

"Well the same old really, that you are sleeping with all of us behind our backs." Brad said like it was an everyday thing but that's because it was there was always something out about me getting with one of the boys.

"No Brad remember Becky she started talking shit when Kris went into hospital, she was like Kris ain't nothing but a bitch anyways I hope she dies." Tristan said to me with a sad face, I couldn't help to laugh this bitch thinks she is all that when all she does is talk shit but I would rather talk shit then start drama.

"Bruh she is sad, I hope she shits bricks when I see her in class." That is all I have to say about her.

I looked to my right and seen a few other people that sit with the boys. I don't get along with them so I just space out and eat my food or something.

"Fucken Kris Peeters of course we get what 4 weeks without you and then BAM! You are back." China said to me with a smile on her face.

In this school there are 4 different types of girls. We have the white bitchs who is Beacky are apart of, then the fobs so the islanders the ones from samoa, fiji and tonga that is who China runs with. The Moāris so the girls from New Zealand the Fobs and the Moāris hate each other I used to run with the Moāris and I will always have my girls backs. Last but not least the weridos and freaks they keep to themselves.

"Go back to Tonga China." I said to her and rolled my eyes so hard I think I saw my brain.

"I'm sure Jayden would be sad to see me go." She walks over to him and sits on his lap. I could almost see the make up on her face fall off.

"Just because he is my boy doesn't mean I care who he dates and if he wants a girl who is fake in every way possible. Sure thing have at it." I look over at him and he nods his head.

Jayden will end up going out with her for a week or so to get all her dirt then he will leave her and I will have all I need to burn her. She fucked my girl over so imma fuck her over twice as hard. He kisses her his face doesn't look happy but he knows to do this. Imma still hold his hand in class just makes people talk more.

China leaves and jayden wipes down the front of his pants.

"I better be getting paied to go with her she is next levels in nasty." Jayden said still complaining.