New Quest and Information

Upon reaching the huge gate that had chains crawling all over it, binding it to the ground. Noah looked at the entrance, which only showed him the other side of the gate. Where players were still wondering, wether they should go in or not.

"Hey, Noah!" Ulbert shouted behind him, as Noah got lost in his thoughts.

" What is it, Ulbert San ?" Noah asked looking at the goat demon behind him. Ulbert looked at Noah and a smiling emoticon appeared beside his face.

"We have conquered the tomb of Nazarick!" Ulbert said with a happy tone, as if trying to make Noah jealous.

"Is that so ?" Noah used a smiling emoji to appreciate Ulberts effort in making him jealous.

" So, anything i can do with that information ?" Noah asked, looking at Ulbert mischeviously, as his avatar formed a smile.

Ulbert looked at Noah, once again with a wide mouth emoji. Cause that was the only way to show his surprise other then screaming.

" You Really brought those expensive textures, just to smile ? " Ulbert asked in one breath, however, his voice was calm unlike before.

" I sure did." Noah replied with a small chuckle looking at Ulberts defeated expression.

" Anyway, let's go now. " Noah said trying to get Ulberts attention, which he succeeded in, as Ulbert walked towards him and stood beside him, confronting the huge gate.

They looked at each other once, before they both held their hands forward touching the empty space between the huge gate.

A game screen immediately popped in front of them.

[Would you like to enter the Dungeon (Realm of Sin) ?]

[Yes/No]

Without any hesitation both Noah and Ulbert choosed the yes option, and they felt a white light flash through their eyes.

Without even a timer, they both vanished from the spot. Leaving the few restless players behind.

.........

Noah felt his body getting transported. This feeling was similar to when he spawned in Yggdrasil. It was definitely not something like the spell, [Teleport] or [Gate], which was like taking a step and passing through a door, respectively.

After the brief flash of light, Noah found himself staring at the ground beneath him, which looked like a broken road with small fissures and rubbles littered in the ground.

Noah looked beside him, and found Ulbert, who was gawking at the scenery around them. However, Noah wasn't able to do the same, because his thoughts were stopped for a few second, as he heard a system noise In his head.

{Quest

– Description: The Dev's have decided to punish you by creating an unconquerable dungeon that has 7 world class boss monsters.

– Objective: Defeat the Seven Corrupted virtues. And conquer the Dungeon. Becoming the master of the Dungeon.

Rewards: –1- Right to the Dungeon [Realm of Sin]

–2- A Hidden class

–3- Transportation to the New world}

Hearing the system issuing him a quest, Noah was shocked. Not because it was something he didn't expected but because the contents of the quest was something that he was sorely unaware of.

Before getting the quest Noah thought that this Dungeon was created by the system itself but the description of the dungeon just confirms that the Dev's have created this dungeon. And it's written that it's unconquerable dungeon which made Noah curious to no end. Just what did the Dev's created to deem it and unconquerable dunegon by the rewards system nonetheless. Whatever it might be Noah had all the reasons and excitement to check it out now.