Quest

It has been 2 Years, since Noah started playing Yggdrasil again. Right now, he was in his room sleeping with his sister by his side holding him tightly, as always. The morning sun shone, Illuminating the dark room through the glass window. Noahs eyes fluttered open slowly.

Seeing that it's probably morning, Noah removed the hand holding him gently and got out of the bed.

He then goes to bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. After that, he watches some anime that was airing on the channels available to his TV, all the while eating breakfast that his maids made.

Hearing the noise of someone walking into the living room, Noah looks behind and sees Tanya in her still sleepy appearence wearing a night gown that had it's left string hanging a little, revealing her breasts that were still growing. Seeing Noah sitting on the couch, she walks towards him, without even saying anything and dives into his lap, like a dog.

Not minding the usual antics of his sister, Noah watches the tv without any concern, untill he hears the sweet voice of his sister greeting him.

"Good morning. " Akane  says while yawning.

"Morning. And go wash your face Akane Nee, you have drool all over your face."

Hearing Noah's words, Akane flinched a little but instead of doing what he says, she dives even more into Noah's thighs. Even though he was a boy, Noah had supple and soft thighs that can make any women envy. That's why Akane likes to sleep on his thighs, like it was the best pillow available to her, and Noah does same from time to time sleeping on her laps. She enjoyed it, giving him a lap pillow.

" Feed me." Akane said, while opening her mouth, waiting for Noah to feed the Toasted Bread, he was eating.

Sighing at his sisters unkept behaviour, Noah feeds her the bread while also eating it himself. All while also focusing on watching the anime.

Akane blissfully eats the toasted bread, even though she doesn't like it much, if it's Noah feeding her she didn't mind eating poison.

" Are we going to the west city today in Yggdrasil ?" Akane asked after they finished eating the toasts.

Noah switches the channel, changing the anime and replies;

" We have leveled up enough and we can be safe now among other players. So, yes. "

" Mhmm.." Akane nods before looking at Noah from his lap. His beautiful blue eyes were like sapphire and seem to enchant her in divinng into the forbidden ocean containing within it. It was a very intoxicating feeling, that she can't seem to get enough of.

Every time Akane looks into his eyes. No, it's not just his eyes, his everything and everytime she looks at him, her love and her desire to love him, even more just keeps increasing. It's like an endless river that keeps expanding and expanding without an end.

Akane sighs inside her heart, looking away from his face, that can probably make any girls heart skip a beat. If only she wasn't related to him, then she wouldn't have to worry about expanding her never-ending love for him. But she knew they were brother and sister, but her love that was not one of that just keeps expending and she knew, if she didn't kept control of herself, she might lose herself into him one day, and that might hurt Noah and his future.

And the thing that Akane was most afarid of in this world was Noah's hate. What if he started hating her ? She didn't think, she'll be able to live with Noah hating her. Just the thought made her shiver in fear.  Fear of losing him, fear of not being able to embrace him, fear of his indifference, fear of his hate.

She didn't knew what to do. One time her heart is telling her to lay her feelings bare for him to see. While the other way her mind is telling her to not do that and not to destroy this lovely and happy relationship. It was like two devil's sitting on her shoulders, one bad and one good and she didn't knew what to do.