One Hundred Three

Start from the beginning

"I'm not sure, I don't even know if she's even real..although I have heard her mention some of our names but at the same time I don't want to jump into conclusions. " I disclosed.

It was true, it wasn't like we had any concrete proof that such a person existed and why do we have to see her every night? Why do we have to watch her get hurt or why any of this is happening.

"A-Actually, there has been something I haven't told you guys about."

Caius appeared agitated when we turned to face him. Since the moment he awoke from the hospital, I've known there is something he hasn't shared with us.

"I've met that woman before."

'W-what?'

No one uttered a word as we let Caius continue, "I know it might be hard to believe but..when I was in a coma, I was in this place where they called between heaven and hell. I died but not quite as..Valentina said."

"Valentina?? Do you mean Valentina Solace? You saw her there???" Claude was quick to ask, 

"She was there with Everline?!" Sebastian probed, it was as if he was hiding something with the tone he spoke with.

"Yes, her. She was talking to Everline when I was there and they looked to have been acquainted. She was sitting in front of me with Valentina. There was this guy on the other side, the side where they are supposedly going to hell and he wrote something weird on the transparent wall and this made the woman stand up and walk to him. He was quick to back off but after a couple of more minutes, she finally faced me."

"She directed Valentina to help the person beside me to head in where we could finally go back to our bodies but something in me told me to talk more to her. Her face was so familiar and yet I have never seen it before. She- She smiled at me and said something so weird.."

"That is?" Vincenzo questioned.

"She told me to be happy with them. How could she have known I was in a relationship with all of you?? What's more that man, I feel like I've seen him before. Before she headed towards his direction, he wrote on the clear wall How does it feel like to lose the woman you love? Then proceeded to write my name too. I have no collection of who the fuck that man could be but nothing made sense. It was all just- ugh.." He sighed, frustrated.

Hold on..so this man knew who Caius was but asked how it felt to lose the woman he loved? Caius isn't in a relationship with anyone aside from us. So that means Everline is an actual person?! she exists?! Then why the fuck are we even seeing her??

I don't know if I should be happy that she's real or even more terrified as the last thing I saw was her getting bitten by a fucking manhunter.

"Wait wait wait- this still doesn't explain why we see her in our dreams? How did she even know that you are in a relationship with us especially when she lives in a whole different world??" Heinrich spoke in a serious tone. It seems like this really bothered him to be this serious and not his usual idiotic self.

"Well, unless you didn't realize it yet. That's exactly what everyone here is confused about." Raven pointed out, unamused.

"You've been awfully quiet. Sebastian." I started as I stared at him.

"..What's wrong?" Caius asked.

"We need to find Valentina." He said.

"I think that point has been already made clear," Slade interjected.

"Let me talk, you idiot. A month ago, I saw her sneak into our condominium again. She went straight for Claude's unit and unlocked the fucking code Heinrich put and it lead her to this bedroom." 

"A What?!" Claude exclaimed, surprised by the information handed. Even I was taken aback by how not only did Caius have a secret but he and Heinrich did as well.

"I noticed that she was talking to someone on her phone or something that was similar to one. When she saw me, she sprinted and escaped but then she left that device. O-on the other line was Everline." 

"What did she say??" Caius was quick to ask.

"She said to tell Raven, Claude, Vincenzo, and Heinrich to stop looking for Valentina because we're wasting too much energy on something not significant but instead use it for matters that are more important."

"Who else is hiding secrets? Best say them now."I exasperated.

We spent nearly the whole day revealing secrets that we have hidden from each other. From when did the dreams start and when the others have begun looking for Valentina not because it was the request coming from Fox Solace but to explain why she knew Everline and why do we see her in the first place.

I have a feeling she might know why our memories are blurry whenever we try to remember what happened nearly three years ago. Why was there a room hidden in Claude's unit that was obviously used, and more specifically..why us?

But one thing was for sure.

The more that I realized she was a real person, the more I worried about Everline. I don't know who she was and yet, I care so much about her.

Please..Please be okay.

To be Continued . . .