introduction

Hello, everyone, My name is Nova and I'll be the author of this story!

For a little background info on me, I am a student, and English is not my main language (that's why I use a Mix between British and American). However, i know the language nigh-perfectly, so you can expect some good writing, but along with that come a slight drawback: timing.
How long is the wait be between pages?

Most of the time, it will take me about a week to write a new page, although, it might take me two or three weeks if I reach a busy point, or much less in case the situation becomes calm. As a reader, I get quite annoyed whenever I find an amazing story that remained unfinished or not updated for a very long time, so I will do my best to be as regular as possible.

A little info about the story

While I haven't currently played Genshin Impact to the fullest extent, I know quite a fair bit about the characters and the lore.

As for the story's structure, I am not a professional and have not planned the next 420 years of the story, but since I don't want this to be neither a short or a simple story, you might consider the pages (about 1700-2000 words each) as "chapters" Of your life in Teyvat

Writing demo

As the Sun just started emerging from the sea, I heard a few muffled knocks on the main door.

"Yan? Can you go open?"

No response.

"Ugh... Fine, i will go."

As I made my way downstairs, the knocks started getting even more frequent; when I opened the door, no One was there.

"What the-"

"Boo!"

"Hi, Hu Tao..."

"Ugh! you are too hard to scare, It's not fair!" She moaned

-------------------
For those who are confused, Moaning also means "To complain or grumble, typically about something trivial"

A few final words

I won't interrupt the flow of the story, but you can find me in my little zone, at the end of each chapter.

If you enjoy the story, please vote along as you read the chapters! As the writer, I can't read my story with the same excitement I would usually have, since I always knows the plot twists and what comes next, for this reason, It makes me very happy knowing that someone enjoys my writing and that i did a good job.

Your author, Nova

Not mine, the author's @ is on Hu Tao's Arm