Dustbelief and Disbelief

Začať od začiatku

The brother of Ganz, who became this way them Ganz accidentally hit him in a piece of his soul, which made him the way he is

The brother of Ganz, who became this way them Ganz accidentally hit him in a piece of his soul, which made him the way he is. When Dustbelief fought him, he is shown to be very tough to beat, with Dustbelief even doing all that he can to face against him. He was strong enough to face off against Dustbelief, due to his ruthlessness and training, but fought against Papyrus differently, because not only does he have a bone staff, he also has claws. Luckily, Dustbelief Papyrus has his swords, which allowed him to fight against the claws themselves. And the thing is, he is not the only one that had to fight against the Papyrus of GZTale.

The Papyrus from Flowerfell, who looks and acts like Underfell Papyrus, although somewhat kinder, thanks to his Frisk, but still very ruthless, came in and aided Dustbelief in the fight against GZ Papyrus

The Papyrus from Flowerfell, who looks and acts like Underfell Papyrus, although somewhat kinder, thanks to his Frisk, but still very ruthless, came in and aided Dustbelief in the fight against GZ Papyrus. The both of them combatted against GZ Papyrus, and it was very tough for them. But luckily, they are able to win, and Dustbelief, being his sadistic and ruthless self, stabbed him in the chest and made him suffer so badly, that GZ Papyrus became catatonic for the rest of the battle, and the only reason he did not die was because someone else, an Insanebelief version of him, who killed Insanity Sans, but became insane himself, decided to interrupt Dustbelief. Because of this, Dustbelief had to let go of GZ Papyrus, and fought against his insane self. Ian's he was already tired from his fight against GZ Papyrus. Thankfully, he is able to win, but does not kill him, as to not become insane himself, and was able to recover, thanks to Purified!Dream's aura. His aura was able to help him slowly heal during the day, and thus, recovered after a little while. And thus, Dustbelief Papyrus is back up and running, and is now ready to go back and fight against. But while that happens...he decides to simply do his own stuff. And he luckily, was able to meet some other versions of himself, who are very good at making spaghetti, and in a far more masterful way then Papyrus himself can do it. They were able to teach him how to do it correctly, and admittedly, took a long time, because of how wrong Undyne had taught him to cook food. But eventually, he was able to cook the food far more better then before, and is able to give it to the frisks, who liked it genuinely. It made Papyrus happy to know that they like it.

As Dustbelief Papyrus continues to walk, he then spoke out.

"CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS A VERY LONG TIME SINCE WE ARE INSIDE OF THE OMEGA TIMELINE, AND WE ARE ABLE TO PROTECT IT, ESPECIALLY FROM MONSTERS OF LV SUCH AS US!"