"Sammy? Natty?" Dean asks.

"Come on, let's go." Sam urges, walking off, Natalie following.

"Weird dream." Dean mumbles, following them.

Sam puts the crate on the ground and then pulls a few out, giving one to Natalie.

"Got your lighter?" Sam asks, giving Dean a firework. Dean checks his pockets, pulling an old lighter out.

"Whoa. I haven't seen this in years." Dean comments.

"Fire 'em up." Sam says.

Dean lights the fireworks and they go off, shooting red sparks into the sky.

"I remember this! It's Fourth of July 1996." Dean smiles.

The fireworks soon die down and Dean looks between the twins who are both grinning.

"Dad would never let us do anything like this. Thanks, Dean. This is great." Sam says before hugging Dean.

"Thank you, Deanie." Natalie grins, hugging him. Dean stands still for a moment before hugging both of them back. Sam pulls away and then Natalie gently yanks Dean down and kisses him on the cheek.

Sam lights all the fireworks and runs away.

"Fire in the hole!" Sam yells as the three stand back, watching the fireworks explode. The twins run closer, dancing under the fireworks, both giggling as Sam twirls her until she's dizzy.

Dean smiles, flinching when there three especially loud bangs. He looks back at the field, finding the twins and the fireworks gone.

"Sam? Nat?" He calls.

+++

Natalie wakes up and looks around, realizing she's in Bobby's house.

"All right, sweetheart." She looks over as Bobby sits down across from her, putting a stack of board games down.

"When the hell did you get your legs back?" Natalie asks.

"Which one we wanna play first? Hmm? You got Monopoly, Chutes and Ladders, Go Fish, Uno. I don't know why, but I got Twister. I ain't twisting a damn thing, though. I'll spin and you break your back."

"Oh, my God." Natalie whispers, realizing this is when John made her stay with Bobby for four months back when she was nine after she called CPS. "Holy, shit." She looks down at her stomach, finding her baby bump still there. "Hopefully they're okay." She rubs her stomach.

"Uno it is." Bobby says, pushing the other games aside and grabbing said card game.

While Bobby shuffles the cards and says things that Natalie remembers talking about, she looks around, seeing Dean.

"Wow. Didn't know Bobby was capable of fun." Dean jokes.

"Dean? What the hell are you doing here?" Natalie asks.

"Uh... long story." Dean says.

~ ~ ~

"So, we're in Heaven?" Natalie asks.

"Yep." Dean nods. "We gotta find a way to get to Sam."

"Okay. OKay, uh, what, like a door or something?" Natalie asks.

"Or something." Dean mutters.

They look around and soon Natalie opens the fridge.

"Uh... Dean?" Natalie calls.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I don't recall Bobby ever having a whole ass turkey in his fridge." Natalie says. Dean walks over and takes the turkey out.