Chapter 5

It was the day of the entrance exam. Killua had put on some comfy clothes which meant a sleeveless shirt, shorts, and a cap. The last months he spend researching on the internet about the hero-history of this world for the written part and nen and muscle training. With that, he was pretty prepared for the exam and could calmly walk through the large entrance of the school. It was almost ridiculous how big the golden letters UA were.

"Hey Grandpa OUT OF MY WAY!" It was Bakugou. The blond was about to scream again but as he recognized whom he called Grandpa just now he stopped. It was the guy that saved him from the slime villain 10 months ago. „Hm are you talking to me?" Killua didn't remember Bakugou at all and just gave him a confused look. What the hell?

Unbothered he walked away but heard strange chatter behind him.

„Katchan is everything all right? You just stopped talking." „OH SHUT UP DEKU!" Bakugou was embarrassed by how taken aback he was. Doesn't Deku mean dumb or something?

Killua was fascinated by the different-looking boys and girls around him. Most of them had excited or nervous expressions which he found pathetic. One boy out of all of them caught his interest. The guy had half-white half-red hair and possessed a stronger aura than the ones around him.

A while ago Killua tried to look at people with quirks while concentrating Gyo on his eyes. People who possessed a quirk had a weak or strong aura surrounding them depending on how strongly they developed their quirk. It was similar to Nen aura but not quite the same. He definitely could tell the difference and the aura of that guy was way stronger than most of the others.

„Hey!" Killua started the conversation. Shoto was surprised that someone was talking to him first and didn't know how to answer. When Killua mentioned that he looked strong he asked in a serious tone. „Is it because I'm Endeavour's son?" „You're Endeavour's son!?" Killua already heard that name many times. Endeavor the flame hero. Number 2 after All Might. „You didn't know? I thought that was the reason why you came to me." The albino shook his head. „No, I had no idea. I approached you because you seemed so different from the other candidates. You don't look stressed nor do you look confident."

„I'm just being serious, different from you, you don't seem stressed, confident, or serious." The silver-haired laughed at that. „You're right, I don't take this exam too seriously. I'm doing it more for fun than for actual education."

Todoroki didn't understand but what he understood was that this pretty almost female-looking guy was casually talking to him almost like they'd already be friends. And that without his father involved!

He didn't know why but that made him kind of happy.

„My name's Killua Zoldyck." The hunter introduced himself to Shoto, offering his hand. His now newfound friend accepted his hand and shook it. „Shoto Todoroki."

After the written exam the two didn't have a chance to talk to each other again. Maybe that was because Killua finished the test too fast. „Are you sure you finished?" The supervisor of the written exam asked as Killua came to his table one hour after it started. „Yeah, why?" The men took a skeptical then surprised look at the paper. „The average Student needs more than 3 hours to complete this." Killua just shrugged and left the hall.

It honestly wasn't as difficult as he had expected. The only questions he had to struggle with were the hero ones. Math, physics, and biology weren't hard at all, and Japanese itself he mastered six months ago.

The next thing he knew was that he sat in another large room that looked like a cinema auditorium. All the candidates sat next to each other while watching the big monitor in the front.