Depp residence II

He opened the door for me as soon as we reached his penthouse. We had both forgotten how truly drunk we were and it was a miracle we arrived at his place without anyone falling over or getting hurt.

"You think we should call Alice and tell him we're home safe?" I asked, struggling to balance myself, I held on to Johnny for dear life!

He turned my way and removed his keys from his pocket, he looked closely at the key to see if it was the right one. It took a long while as he stared until he finally pushed it in the keyhole.

"Oh don't worry about him, he's probably in a hotel fucking that blonde chicks brains out", he said, twisting the door handle and pushing the door open.

He took the key with him as he stumbled and nearly fell over in his lounge.

"Johnny be careful", I called out, laughing as I removed my jacket and shut the door behind me.

I made my way to Johnny and helped him balance himself, which was hilarious since I too needed some help. So it was just a bunch of two drunk and high people trying to make their way through a large penthouse without breaking anything.

Oh my fucking god, we both stared at each other when we saw his large staircase in the way.

"Who the fuck put that there?" Complained Johnny, looking at it in annoyance.

"Come on, all the beds are up there", I said, putting his arm around my shoulder as I tried making my way upstairs with all the strength I had left, or thought I had.

"I gotta change that, this is so complicated",he whined, forcing his way up the stairs.

It felt like hours had passed after we finally made our way to the king sized bed. We threw ourselves on there and immediately shut our eyes.

"What about your problem?" I asked, looking down at his visible bulge. He noticed I was staring.

He slowly crossed one leg over the other and heaved a sigh.

"I'm too tired to think about that right now",he said in annoyance.

"It won't just magically disappear", I reminded and got on top of him.

His eyes flung open and I could see how flustered he became.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his body becoming more and more tense. He truly was an innocent person. So innocent it hurt.

"I wanna help you", I said honestly.

I really did, the way he has been all night made me feel sorry for him. He was walking around like a lost puppy with no direction. He was so innocent and pure. (I'm so sorry I just laughed knowing for a fact that this man is not as innocent when I remembered that he said ,"I have other uses for your throat and they do not include injury". I am in pain now -the author. But let's erase that from our brain and continue shall we :'[ )

"Should I stop?" I asked, making my way off his lap.

He stopped me and remained silent, all he did was put me back on that same spot and pushed me down harder, making a moan escape his lips.

"Don't stop", he said, closing his eyes.

I placed both my hands on his chest and started grinding on him, his breath hitched as his hands stayed resting on either side of my thighs. I grinded once again, shutting my eyes as I felt the warmth emanating from his lap. It was like heaven, and this was still when we are covered, imagine the possibilities of us being naked together, our sweaty bodies banging and grinding. It would be pure heaven.

"Johnny, I need-"

"Me too", he agreed.

I smiled and removed each part of my clothing one by one and so did he. There we were , both naked and needy, hungry for each other. We patiently waited for each other to make the first move, Johnny budged first.

He moved his hands up to my waist a flipped me on my back, he was now on top of me and in control of everything. The first thing he did was kiss my lips down to my collar bone and all the way in between my thigh.

He stopped and looked up at me as if he was asking for permission, I nodded my head and with that, he continued kissing my inner thigh until he reached my clit.

My breath got caught in my throat, the warmth emanating from his mouth felt like magic, it felt incredible.
As soon he thrusted his tongue inside me, I gripped firmly onto his heir as my back arched upward. I moaned out his name as he continued thrusting. My heart picked up speed as I felt myself wanting to release.

After moments of thrusting, I finally came and smiled in pure joy.

"Oh God, that was amazing", I sighed in relief, looking down at him. He wiped the cum from his mouth and kissed my neck again.

I felt his hard member against me, he aligned himself with me and I felt him slide inside me. I let out a filthy moan when he did, he started off slowly and as time progressed, he picked up speed leaving me in pure ecstasy.

The satisfaction you feel when you're high and have a partner is irreplaceable.

"Fuck", I moaned as he thrusted harder, he wouldn't cum unless I did, and I already came once tonight.

"Don't stop", I said, gripping his hair again.

"Johnny, I think I'm gonna-"

"Not yet", he said quickly, quickening his pace.

"Johnnyyyy", I whined.

He groaned, his back arched upwards as he grunted and moaned, his hand gripped onto my breast as we both came at the same time.

He collapsed on top of me, we were both sweaty and exhausted. He laid his head on my breasts and shut his eyes. I kissed his forehead and saw him smile.

This day will never be forgotten.