Chapter 1 (VOL 1)

Ayanokouji Pov :

So this is it huh ? My new School , here I can have my 3 years of peace...

I was walking to the gate until I heard a voice from behind

???: Wait !

I turned to the source of the voice to see the black haired girl from before

Me : hmm ?

Black haired girl : you were looking at me earlier at bus , why ?

Me :Oh. I'm Sorry. I was just curious, cause, well, you didn't want to give up your seat either. I was wondering if like me you'd rather stay out of it .

The girl suddenly turned to the boy who gave up his seat earlier and asked him

Me: and you why did you give up your seat ?

Black haired boy : Do I need a reason for helping someone ?

Black haired : I'm nothing like you two. In my case, I stayed silent as a matter of principle .

That's even worst ...

Black haired boy : if that's all then I'm going

Black haired : hmph !

And then she walked away .

I hope she isn't in my class

......

At the entrance ceremony the student council president was making his speech

SCP:Thank you for the introduction. I am Manabu Horikita. Newcomers, as a representative of the upperclassmen and your student council president, I extend a warm welcome to you all. As I am sure you aware, our school is known for its prestige and distinction on all fronts and boasts impeccable employment and college entry rates across the board, we take pride in this. In fact, its our school's number one priority. We all work together to uphold the standard of excellence. Now, you are a part of that too. We expect greatness from all of you. And we know you are capable.

I then noticed the same girl from earlier. So we're in the same class ..... Troublesome.

Timeskip

How should I introduce myself , maybe I could make a joke , no that would creep them out , should I just introduce myself normally.

I kept wondering as I entered the class I noticed a few people that were already in her .

I found my nameplate in back corner of the class I put my bag an sat waiting until

???: so we're in the same class

I saw the boy from earlier

Me : oh it's you from earlier

Black haired boy : I'm Kudo Shinichi nice to meet you .

Kudo ? Is he related to that famous novelist

Me: ayanokouji kiyotaka nice to meet you too.

???: What an unpleasant coincidence to think that we are in the same class .

Me: the feeling is mutual .

Pov switch

Kudo

So that's ayanokouji kiyotaka he didn't -

My train of thoughts was cut by

???: Long time no see kudo-kun

That voice, that sarcastic tone, that presence

It can't be

I turned my head to see a girl with short brown hair that I knew so well