"You're built like one too," you said under your breath.

"You little bitch," Niragi said as he rubbed his wound and spat blood out.

"Is this a fight?" You heard Hatter say from amidst the crowd, stealing everyone's attention. Everyone moved out the way to make way for Hatter as he walked towards you and Niragi with two guys behind him.

"Back off, Hatter. This doesn't concern you," Aguni said.

"I can't do that," Hatter said, "as the Number One, I'm obliged to maintain order at the Beach," he said as he walked further towards you, "could you let off the newcomers on my account, Aguni?" He asked as he was now facing Aguni in front of him. After a few seconds of Aguni not responding, he looked your way.

"Y/N," Hatter called out for your name, demanding an explanation.

"Hey, I was defending your newcomers. At least thank me for that," you said, scoffing as you crossing your arms.

"I see! Thank you, then," he said, smiling. He then turned his head slightly. "Niragi," he said as he looked at him.

"I only take orders from the boss," Niragi said as he looked away for a few moments.

Hatter turned to Aguni again, approaching him. "Then, let me ask this to your boss," he said facing Aguni, "Who here, is your boss, Aguni?" He asked with full seriousness in his voice, staring at Aguni.

"It's you, right?" Aguni responded after a few seconds, now looking back at Hatter.

Hatter kept staring at him for a few seconds. "Go take a shower," he said, walking away. "All executive members are to gather in the meeting room!" He shouted.

"Arisu." Hatter said, catching Arisu's attention, "You're coming too. I've heard about your potential from Ann. Follow me. You too, Y/N," he said.

"Too many damn meetings gonna drain my braincells." You clicked your tongue before getting up. Arisu stood still for a few seconds, looking at Usagi.

"I'll be back," you heard him say. He stood still for a few more seconds until you dragged him by his arm.

"I'm not trying to get yelled at by that annoying ass Hatter, so you better hurry your ass up," you said as you dragged him with you to the meeting room, waving goodbye to Kuina as she smiled and waved goodbye back.

You arrived to the meeting room, opening the door and harshly letting go of Arisu. You spotted Chishiya sitting with his hands in his pockets and you joined him. When Chishiya set his gaze on you, his eyes widened slightly. His eyes showed relief and comfort, as if he thought you were dead.

"What are you so shocked about?" You asked, waving your hand in front of his eyes to snap him out of his train of thoughts.

Chishiya smirked and regained his natural eye shape.

"Nothing. I couldn't find you," he said, his voice softening by the slightest as he stared at the table in front of him.

"Ha," you scoffed, letting out a soft chuckle, "You know I wouldn't die so easily."

Hearing these words, Chishiya smirked and nodded. The door barged open and all the executives started to sit down except Arisu.