"I don't see her". Valerie mentioned worried, more tears coming. My eyes searched more and more for Navaeh, quickly.

Squeals came from her mouth, covering her hands over her scared face. I hugged her tightly, safely knowing Navaeh is still here with us.

"We lost her now". Valerie cried hard gripping on my t shirt harshly. "She's still with us baby". My voice came out weakly, barely talking. Those tears started dancing on my cheeks. Many tears piled on the other tears while Valerie's did the same.

I squeezed her tightly when her small arms couldn't. Pulling away her hands wiped my tears away. Hearing the doors open a nurse in blue scrubs approached us very good. "Mr and Mrs. Bieber?". She asked nicely.

"Yeah", I nodded my head yes. "Well your daughter is still in the condition but she's perfectly healthy. Navaeh almost had SIDS but she didn't get close to that. Her lungs were not developing correctly because one of the lungs was turned pressing against the other one but we switched them". The nurse examined taking us for a walk.

"Don't always lay her in her back constantly. That can prevent SIDS. Also if you want her to have more of a better posture late in her future put her in the sitting chairs and hold her back straight for about 30 seconds and release. It will help her become more less pain when she gets older". The nurse explained more clearly.

"Thank you, very much" Valerie smiled happily, "Can we see our daughter?". "Yes ma'am, you can even take her home". The nurse's smile got big walking back down the hallway. I starting doing my dance in happiness (pic above). Our baby is coming home.

I took Valerie of her feet, hugged her tightly, and spun her into crazy circles. "I can't believe this". I smiled crazy. Valerie's giggles filled my ears as her arms wrapped tighter around my neck. I stopped spinning in circles and set her down.

I got on my knees, lifted up her shirt, kissing the baby. There was no bump, the baby was only one month old. I couldn't believe we have another little one on the way. This baby is going to be a miracle just like Navaeh.

"Mr and Mrs. Bieber your baby is here". A nurse yelled down the hallway as I saw Navaeh in her car seat awake. My knees began to feel weak. Valerie and I rushed towards her, running with everything we have.

I slid on my knees seeing Navaeh's bright green eyes. Tears began to appear in my eyes when I kissed Navaeh's forehead. She sneezed clapping her hands together.

Valerie thanked the nurses for everything they did but I blocked that out, setting my eyes on our daughter who is now alive. "Thank you God". I whispered sending a pray to our Man.

-

Opening the front door for my beautiful wife, I had Navaeh's car seat in my hand. "Baby im going to take Navaeh a bath then get her medicine on her". Valerie smiled big taking the car seat.

There was a special cream that was for Navaeh's wounds. When the doctor had to fix her lung and the inserts from the needles and everything needed to be taken care of.

Shutting the door seeing our little Luna grown a few inches I smiled. "Do you want a treat?" I teased smiling as her bark came out with her tail wagging.

I walked into the kitchen finding the treats in the cupboard. Grabbing the treat jar, I knew Luna wanted it. I smiled more taking a treat out. "Sit". I trained her. Luna gently sat down wagging her tail more.

Setting the treat down on her nose she held still. "Now". I spoke as the treat flicked into the air, landing into Luna's mouth.

Valerie's POV-

Hearing the warm water rush through the tub was relaxing. I undressed Navaeh's tiny body when I noticed something. Her hair is being into curl. She probably got that from my mom. I smiled kissing her cheek. "You know mommy loves you right baby girl?". I gently laid her in the baby hold for the tub.