Chapter 78

Justin's POV-

My stories continued the whole night through my dreams. It was hard waking up, not hearing those beautiful cries. Isn't was a good part but a bad part. More sleep for Valerie and I, but the thing is she's not okay. Navaeh isn't okay.

The way her green beautiful eyes she gets from Valerie wonder around my face constantly. I wonder how she could so much like me but more like Valerie. It's hard to tell who she looks more like.

Navaeh was a sweet, happy, unpredictable baby. I know already she wants to continue her life but something is stopping her from it.

Another early morning where I was in the hospital cafeteria again grabbing a bagel with cream cheese for Valerie. The smell of hospitals hurt my nose. How clean everyone was disturbing.

"They finally had your food". I mentioned to Valerie walking into the room. Her tired eyes lifted at mine and smiled.

"Thank you baby". She whispered closing her eyes. Shutting the door making sure paparazzi didn't come through, I walked over by my sleepy wife.

"Do you wanna eat now or later?". I asked stroking her adorable red cheek. Her smiled appeared again opening her eyes slowly nodding her head yes. I smiled at her kissing her cheek.

I smudged the cream cheese on the bagel when Valerie decided to lay down on the couch. My back was weak by her fingertips gently scratching me. Her head was at the end of the couch with a pillow staring at the bagel.

"You hungry?". I teased spreading more cream cheese. Valerie was tried and upset about Navaeh in the hospital. Those eyes used to be filled with happiness and excitement but now they are deep down into a puddle crying.

"I want the results". Valerie's eyes watered up, dying her scratching. My lips became a flatline. "We both do". I whispered tearing up with her also. "Please tell me she's gonna be fine". Valerie looked at me scared me holding onto my hand tightly.

"I can't tell you that baby. The results will be here any hour now". I explained wiping my tears.

There was more hours past hours that where silence, crying loudly, sleeping, media, and waiting. Some family came but barely anyone.

Valerie was more upset that it was almost 4PM and still no results. We pasted the ICU 5 times an hour to watch Navaeh sleep and get fed. The nurses wouldn't tell us information.

The media was crazy. Camera flashes before you walked out, Twitter tweets saying wonderful and mean full things about our baby girl, Instagram was tag after tag from fan pages, Shots was viral, and Facebook was share this photo to support me.

Valerie's phone blew up the same mine did. She was the worlds most number one girl to meet. She wasn't famous or anything but everyone wanted to know about her like a celebrity.

Clearly, Valerie still has her old YouTube account but she decided that being a YouTuber wasn't going to make her feel proud of what she did. Valerie has a mind of smartness and kindness.

She wants to feel successful of what she did, but she wants to feel more proud of the things she accomplished. Giving back is all she wanted to do. What someone wanted, she wanted to give back.

The very generous girl I know. Media was dying down as the night starting shining and the sunset fading. Valerie and I decided to go look at Navaeh one more time and then go home enjoying some comfy sleep.

"She's going to be okay, right?". Valerie asked multiple times making it cute each time. "Valerie she's going to be alright". I soothed her down more.

Taking a right walking down the hallway where the big glass panel is we both searched for Navaeh's name.