"Not any, actually."

"Turn around."

Gabriel did as he was told.

Rick continued patting the man down. "How many people have you killed?"

"None," the man answered.

"Why?"

"Because the Lord abhors violence."

"What have you done?" Rick questioned. "We've all done something."

"I'm a sinner. I sin almost everyday. But those sins, I confess them to God, not strangers." The man replied.

"You said you had a church?" Michonne asked.
____________________

"HEY, EARLIER, WERE YOU WATCHING US?" Rick asked Gabriel.

Gabriel was leading the group to his church.

"I keep to myself. Nowadays, people are just as dangerous as the dead, don't you think?" Gabriel responded.

"No, people are worse," Daryl said.

"Well, I wasn't watching you. I haven't been beyond the stream near my church more than a few times since it all started. That was the furthest I've gone before today," Gabriel explained. "Or maybe I'm lying. Maybe I'm lying about everything and there's no church ahead at all. Maybe I'm leading you into a trap so I can steal all your squirrels," Gabriel chuckled but nobody else did. "Members of my flock had often told me that my sense of humor leaves much to be desired."

"Yeah it does," Daryl confirmed.

They continued to follow Gabriel until they came across the church.

"Hold up. Can we take a look around first? We just want to hold onto our squirrels," Rick asked the man.

Gabriel have Rick they key and Rick walked inside, weapon at the ready. Glenn, Daryl, and Michonne followed. They checked out each room to make sure there was nothing that was a possible threat.

"I spent months here without stepping out the front door. If you found someone inside, well, it would have been surprising," Gabriel said.

"Thanks for this," Carl thanked Gabriel.

"We found a short bus out back. It don't run, but I bet we could fix that in less than a day or two. Father here says he doesn't want it. Looks like we found ourselves some transport." Abraham told Rick. "You understand what's at stake here, right?"

"Yes I do." Rick was running his fingers through baby Judith's hair.

"Now that we can take a breath-," Michonne started.

Abraham cut her off. "We take a breath, we slow down, shit inevitably goes down."

"We need supplies no matter what we do next," Michonne argued.

"That's right. Water, food, ammunition," Rick agreed.

"Short bus ain't going nowhere. Bring you back some baked beans." Daryl said.