"Stay here, I'm gonna go make sure everything is clear for us to leave" Otis said. "Here keep trying Dave I'll be back" he said handing me his phone. "Okay be safe" I said before he left me alone to call Dave. I called his phone multiple times but he never picked up. I took deep breaths in because I could feel my heart racing faster and faster. Once I calmed my nerves I heard gun shots go off again. Shit. I quickly prayed hoping that Otis was okay and that he hadn't been shot. Soon I heard men voices yelling at people to empty out their bags. I clenched Otis phone to my chest silently crying. 

"Pst Amaria come here" I heard someone whisper, I looked around confused before laying my eyes on Andre. "Quick they are getting closer" he whispered as I slowly crawled over to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I was shopping, follow me" he said as I followed him and we made our way to the changing rooms. 

"Are you ok? did you get hurt?" he asked me looking at me concerned. "No I'm okay, but my driver hasn't come back yet, he said he would go see if everything was clear and then I heard gunshots and he didn't come back and my husband isn't answering his phone" I said starting to cry as Andre tried to calm me down. "Its okay, I'll go find him, what he look like?" he asked me as I showed him Otis phone that was a picture of him and his daughter on his phone screen. "Okay, stay clam I'll be back with him. Do not leave this room Ari" he said to me as I nodded my head. "I won't" I said before he left me in the change room. 

I continued calling Dave's phone but he still wasn't answering. I sat down on the floor crying silently to myself. A few moments later another gunshot went off and I heard footsteps getting closer. I heard them open change room doors and yelling. 

Soon my change room door swung open as two men stood there looking at me. "Look what we have here" one of them snickered as I stayed silent. "You one pretty lady" the same man said crouching down next to me as tears ran down my face. "Why you crying, I ain't gon hurt you" he said chuckling wiping my tear with his thumb as I just stayed still. "Man come on get the money and let's go" the other guy said from the change room door. "You heard the guy, empty your pockets" he said. "I don't have my bag on me, I left it in the cart, please you can go take it, don't hurt me" I cried. "Get up" he said standing as I stayed where I was. "I said get up bitch" he said pointing his gun at me as I screamed. "Please stop" I begged. "Nigga leave her alone she pregnant" the other guy said and he ignored him. "I don't care, she pretty, and I ain't had some in a minute" he said. "Get the fuck up, I ain't about to ask you again" he said as I got up slowly while crying. 

They lead me out the change rooms but stopped in their tracks when they heard police sirens. Thank god. "Shit man, this all your fault, if you just let her be" the man said referring to me. "Shut the fuck, up let's go out the back" he said. "How about the other guys?" he said. "We ain't got time let's get the fuck outta here" he said dragging me by my hand. "Yo leave the pregnant woman here, she just gonna slow us down" One of them said. He looked at me and shook his head, "Damn I was looking forward to you, but ima let you go, ima find you again and we gon have some fun" he winked at me making me sick, he let my hand go and ran to the back entrance. I quickly ran back to the change rooms hiding just incase the others were still in the building. 

-two hours later- 

"Like I said, I don't know them, can I please call my husband" I cried to the police officer. "Just a moment mam, we need to know for sure that you don't know these shooters, your story doesn't make any sense, I need proof" the officer said. "What proof? I am the victim, I'm eight months pregnant, I just want to be home with my husband getting my daily food rub" I cried venting to the police officer. "Here mam, drink some water" a black police officer said crouching in front of me with a glass of water. "Thank you" I thanked taking the water and drinking it to calm my nerves. "You need to let me go, I am innocent, I just want to call my husband and he won't let me" I said pointing to the white police officer sitting across from me. "He says he needs proof that I don't know them but that is just stupid" I told him as he nodded his head. "I got it from here" he told the fat white man.