| Chapter Fourteen |

Start from the beginning

"I have something you can do!" Phoebe said turning to look at Chandler. "I have this new massage client, Steve."

Chandler just listened to Phoebe's offer. "Anyway, he's opening up a restaurant...and he's looking for a head chef."

Anna watched Monica tap Phoebe's shoulder. "Hi, there."

It truly sounded like a great opportunity for Monica.

Phoebe smiled at Monica. "Hi."

"Maybe that a job would be great for Mon, Pheebs.." Anna said as Phoebe nodded her head.

"I know...you're a chef and I thought of you first – But Chandler's the one
who needs a job right now, so..." Phoebe explained as Chandler said his opinion on the job offer.

"I just don't have a lot of chef-ing experience." Chandler confessed, not knowing if working in a restaurant was the perfect job for him. "Unless it's an all-toast restaurant."

"I know you'll find the perfect job, you just have to keep searching." Anna said as Chandler nodded his head.

"It's a really difficult decision, one that doesn't change in a day." Chandler said as Anna squeezed his hand.

"Are you sure you don't want the restaurant job Chandler." Phoebe asked one more time.

"Thanks Pheebs.. I just don't see myself
in a big, white hat." Chandler said as Phoebe suddenly turned to Monica.

"Oh, Monica! Guess what?"

• • • • • • • • • • •

"Can you see my nipples through this shirt?" Chandler said rushing into Monica's apartment with Anna following behind him.

"No, but don't worry– I'm sure they're still there." Rachel said as Anna grabbed a bottle of water.

"You're gonna be fine Chandler." Anna said as Chandler took a sip from her water bottle.

"Where are you going, Mr Suity-Man?"

"I have an appointment with Dr. Robert
Pilman, career counselor-a-go-go!" Chandler said to the group. "I added the "a-go-go."."

"Career counselor?"

"You guys all know what you want to do– I don't." Chandler said hoping this was the best decision for his future.

"Uh.. I don't." Rachel said as Chandler sighed.

"Fine– all you guys in the living room know what you want to do." Chandler said as Rachel just shook her head. "You have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream!"

"Ah – The lesser-known "I Don't Have a Dream" speech." Ross said sitting on the couch.

"I love my life! I love my life!" Monica stepped into the apartment with a massive smile on her face.

"Brian's song?" Phoebe called across the room.

"Did the meeting go well?" Anna asked surprised when Monica suddenly wrapped her arms around her body.