A Giant and A Leprechaun!

Start from the beginning

Chisa then saw two Perverts trying to get A Look up Kyouko's Skirt as she walked back to confront them.

Chisa: Apologize.

Pervert 1: For what?

Chisa: You Know what you did. You were perving on my best friend. Apologize.

Pervert 2: Fine we will. We Apologize... For being Interested in your Giant Panties~

Pervert 1: If you wanted us to Look you could have Just asked~

Chisa: THAT'S IT! YOU'RE BOTH DEAD!

Chisa then Began to try and fight them both, but she was thrown to the ground with ease.

Chisa: (Thoughts) Tch, I'm Sorry Kyouko... I'm Sorry I couldn't Protect you...

Kyouko: S-Stop... B-BULLYING CHISA-SAN!

She then dropped them as they ran away Screaming and Kyouko Began feeling proud of herself until

Chisa: What was that for!?

Kyouko: Huh?

Chisa: I could've Protected myself!

Kyouko: What do you mean? You're Just so small and-

Chisa: So You're saying I'm weak then!? Well I'm not! I can Protect myself! I don't need you!

Chisa then Began walking off with A Limp!

Chisa: Ow!

Kyouko: C-Chisa-san Is your Leg Broken? I can-

Chisa: No. I'll do it myself.

She continued Limping off, as Soon you had met with those two Perverts.

Perverts: Huh?

Y/n: Hello, Let's Play A game.

Just then you can hear their screams across the school, but no one really came to help them.

Later...

Chisa: Ow!

You had shown up with Hitomi and Chisa had some Ice for Her Leg, and she was Upset.

Chisa: Ow... Can I have some Ice for my Head too? I said something really stupid

Y/n: Chisa, I heard what you said, and I'm Kyouko would forgive you

Chisa: No, She won't. I'm so small Now, how am I supposed to Protect her? Am I worth anything now... I Just want things to be the way it used to be...

Y/n: Chisa-san We can't Always Control what Happens, but we can always look towards the Fact that there will always be people out there to help.

Hitomi: Yes, it's Okay. Take A Look

Chisa: K-KYOUKO!?

Hitomi: Come in.

Chisa: Kyouko what are you doing? I told you not to follow me

Kyouko: Well, I don't always have to do what you want! I always had to walk behind you! I always had to do what you said! B Bur do you know what I want!?

Chisa: K-Kyouko...

Kyouko then Knelt down and began tearing up as well.

Kyouko: I want to walk next to you Chisa-San

Chisa: WAAAH! KYOUKO I'M SO SORRY! I WAS SUCH A JERK!

She then Began Hugging Kyouka as she bigger girl petted her Hair.

Kyouka: Yeah, I Know, I Know, I know you Chisa-San

Hitomi: (Crying) Oh God this is So Beautiful!

Itsuki: Doctor are you crying?

Hitomi: (Crying) No! It's Just raining on my Face!

Y/n: I Hope you Both Learn that Doing things on your own and relying on your people you know are both equally as Important

Itsuki: That's right Doctor so if you ever need me to rub your Back, shoulders, or Breasts you can always ask me

And she was doing the groping motion.

Hitomi: Okay, that's Just Sexual Harassment now!

Later!

The two girls were now walking home with Chisa on Kyouko's Shoulder, as they were both talking.

Kyouko: So, Chisa-san is your Leg doing, okay?

Chisa: Yeah, it's getting better. I'm not too heavy right?

Kyouko: Nope! You Know the reason why I always stuck around wasn't so that you would Protect me right?

Chisa: Yeah, because we're Friends.

Kyouko: It's Because I love you so Much Chisa-San!

Chisa then Turned Pink Face and Began trying to express her Mutual feelings.

Chisa: (Blushing) W-Well, Y-Yeah me t-

Kyouko: Hey Chisa! Our eyes are at the same level Now, Huh?

Chisa: (Blushing) Yeah... I was thinking the same thing too...