𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 🎥

Start from the beginning

"Opening shot! Zombies to the left! Zombies to the right! Cue the music!" Mr. Scareantino said loudly walking away. "Enter the hero! But who? Hmm. Gotta dig up some old star and resurrect their career!"

He takes out a huge notebooks some papers falling. "Note to self, pack a shovel. Ninjas! Why didn't I think of that? Put it in the movie!" He said pointing to the a worker who jumps from his chair.

Rae picks up a nail polish and hair brush from the pink guy's kit who was mumbling to himself about being late.

"Here you go." Rae said and he smiles grabbing the stuff. "Thank you." He said and smiles at the group helping him out.

"I'm Viper, I owe you guys, big time!" Viper said making a run for it waving goodbye. Rae froze as she saw a guy from the shadows looking right at her, he opens his mouth saying something.

"Remember." Rae whispers and felt a pulse go through her body. "Rae? Are you okay?" Rae felt a warm hand on her shoulder making her snap out of it.

"Yeah, I just thought I saw something." She said looking at Clawdius worried look, she looks back where the guy was only to feel spooked when he wasn't there anymore.

"Let's keep going, I'm sure we're getting close." Draculaura said and they continue their search.

Rae and the others gasp as Hoodude gets hit by a typewriter and a bucket lands on his head.

"Okay, I'm good! I'm good!" He said.

"Oops, missed! Hey, could you throw that in with the other typewriters? In creative frustration?" A monster asked and Hoodude nods throwing it in a pile of other typewriters.

"Sorry about that. Just going through a little writer's block." She said coming out and tap her head, Clawdio gasps. "It can't be! That's Scary Stone, the most amazing scream-writer in Hauntlywood!" He said to Draculaura and Rae.

"Ms. Stone, if you have writer's block, our friend Clawdio is a writer." Draculaura said with a smile and Rae nods cutting Clawdio from stopping them. "He can totally help, I've seen him type so fast like there's no tomorrow." Rae said.

"This new werewolf movie? It is chewing me up." Ms. Stone said and Robecca holds the typewriter for Clawdio who takes a look at it and starts to write. Once he was done, Rae watched Ms. Stone look at his work while Clawdio nervously watched.

"You've changed the "Wwwwwwooooa!" to "Aoooooowwww!" So authentic, so raw, so wolfy!" Ms. Stone said with a smile. "It's brilliant!" She said looking at a happy Clawdio who smiles.

"You have got to help me with the rest of the script!" She said and Clawdio walks up to her.

"Wow! It's always been my scream to be a writer in Hauntlywood." He said and Rae smiles. "Good luck, Clawdio!" Rae said with a wave.

"Goodbye you guys, hope to see a wedding invitation soon." Clawdio said with a wink to his brother and Rae who blushed. "Oh! And good luck with finding-." He was cut off by Ms. Stone pulling him in the house.

"Bye bye!" Everyone said walking away.

_____

"Oh, come on, I can't make this without underwater footage!" A director said and Rae smiles shaking Hauntly. "This is your chance! Show them what you have." She said as Clawdius calls the director.

"Excuse me, I know someone who can help." Clawdius said. "They're right, This is your scream!" Draculaura said to Hauntly.

"Yup! There's nobody better if you're talking about a camera and a swamp! Why I can rack a focus while changing lenses on a backtracked Steadicam." Hauntly said making Draculaura ask him what that meant.