𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 🎥

"I have an idea, but it's tricky

"I have an idea, but it's tricky. Cleo, you keep watch while Clawdio tells the guards he has a thorn in his paw. Then Robecca will let out a burst of steam to cover and Rae you will-." Clawdius stops when he notice that Rae wasn't on the circle making him confused. "Rae?"

"Up here!" Rae said waving at her boyfriend and her friends who look at her in shock. "How in the world did you get it?" Cleo asked and Rae smiles.

"All thanks to Draco and Hoodude." Rae said but jumps as the crows from the zombies shoulders starting alerting the guards.

"Oi! That lass is stealing the Crown Jewels!" One of the crows said. "Get her!"

Clawdius looks at Rae with his arms out. "Jump!" He said and Rae jumps in his arms without a second thought.

"Run!" Rae shouts and they all made a run for it, they made it in the hallway while Rae looks inside the crown only to look at Clawdius. "Stop!" Clawdius stops looking at his girlfriend in his arms.

"There's no clue in this crown." Rae said making everyone stop running showing them inside which was empty. "Oh, no." Draculaura said with a frown.

Clawdio smirks taking the crown from her hand and throws it at the zombies making them fall. "Sorry, guys. She thought it was a souvenir. I told you the gift shop is downstairs. Silly girl!" Clawdio said playfully flicked Rae's nose which she gives the zombies a small smile.

"Yeah, silly me." Rae said watching them leave with the crown. "Silly girl? Why me?" She asked and he chuckles. "You were the one who was holding the crown and got the crown out." He said like it was obvious.

"This doesn't spin right. I could feel that we were on the right track." Robecca said with a frown and Clawdio looks at them. "What exactly was the clue?" He asked and Clawdius reads the riddle to him.

"Where the Globe meets the Tower, I will leave another note for you in the crown." Clawdius said and Clawdio let's out a laugh. "Oh, Elijabat is not talking about the Crown Jewels. He means that crown back at the Globe Theatre." Clawdio said pointing outside which was the same statue they just looked at.

"Huh, how come we didn't think of that." Rae said which was true a skull is also call the crown.

___

"A crown can also mean the top of the head. Or more relevantly, a skull." Clawdio said as they now stood in front of the statue. "I think I like the regular kind of crowns better." Cleo said.

"But wouldn't it be obvious? Or someone else could have looked inside the crown?" Rae said which she nods. "True." Cleo said.

"I can't explain this, but I feel like I've been here before." Robecca said and suddenly picks up the skull easily, she shows them the skull and clicked on a button shocking the group as it opens up.

Clawdius picks up the paper and opens it showing them the map.

"Is a map and another note." He said.

"Count Dracula...It is too dangerous here. I'm taking the Heart and fleeing to the Boo World.
Here is the map to my destination New Goreleans!" Clawdius said making Draculaura smile. "My father took me there when I was just a little ghoul." She said and Robecca smiles as well.

"And that's where my father lived when I was under construction." Robecca said making Rae hum in thought. "Under construction." Rae whispers.

"He must have taken the Heart there." Cleo said. "Let's go find it, maybe we can get something to eat on the way." Clawdius said making them all nod.

"I'll be going with you guys if you don't mind at all." Clawdio said with a grin looking at them. "We don't mind at all, the more hands the better." Rae said with a smile walking away from the statue.

"Mom and Dad would shed their fur if I didn't keep an eye on you ghouls. Besides, this will make a great story someday and I'm gonna write it!" Clawdio said with a smile but he smirks looking at the couple. "Or I could write a book about you two... so tell me how you meet each other and so on." He said taking out a small jornal and a pen making said couple shake their heads.

____

"This is so amazing!" Rae said with a smile as she heard the music playing on the streets of New Goreleans. The lights, the monsters and music playing. "And the food was delicious specially that scary jumbo." She said rubbing her stomach feeling full as they walk on the streets, Draco walking around happily with the new environment.

"Now these monsters know how to party!" Hoodude said with a smile also dancing along to the music.

____

"Nothing is here." Rae mumble as she shiver feeling cold and looks back at the map, she smiles as Clawdius puts his jacket on her. Currently they were in a swamp and it was hard to see anything with the heavy mist in the way. "Maybe this old map is out of date or something." Clawdius said as he looks at the map as well.

"No. The answer is here, I can feel it." Robecca said with a frown as she gazed at the lake, Cleo gives her a look. "I think somebody needs to have their gears checked." Cleo said and Rae was going to say something when something by the lake caught her eyes.

"No way! Is that a ship!" She said with a smile seeing it go from a ghost ship to a normal one, now it parks right in front of them ringing the bell. "This is like a fairy tail." Rae mumbled with a smile and excitedly enters with everyone.

As they go in they enter to see the whole building decorated in pictures, which Rae immediately takes a small video and sends it to a couple of her friends in her old school.

"What is this place?" Rae asked and Clawdio smiles.

"I've read about this ship. It was a floating theater called the Bijou on the Bayou." He said and gestures to a case display of books and violin.

"I'm loving this monster world more and more." Rae said with a smile but pause as she saw a picture of Sebastian and with a cold glare his arms crossed. "Geez, has this guy ever smiled in his life." She said but wince a shock running to her head, a deep chuckle echoing in her head.

"What?" She asked herself confused not having a clue who that chuckle belongs to just a faceless person. Rae shakes it off and turns around only to scream in fright alerting Clawdius and the others. "Rae!" They group said.