𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 🎸

Rae and Clawdius hold hands as they wave at the crowd who took pictures or cheer when they walked inside the gala

"The great comet hurtling through space, brimming with magical energy. And tonight, she visits us once more." Ms. Ptolemy said and Rae eyes widen in fascination as they did a live comet going to the pyramids and the mummies.

"Our ancestors believed the great comet was a gift from the others above. A mysterious race of beings who live beyond the stars. Why did they send it? A message? A peace offering? A warning?" She said and Rae claps as the room brightens.

"But what we do know is that any promise made under the magic light of the comet cannot be broken." Rae watch as two people hold a hand out for each other to touch and a comet over them. "And so we created the promise ceremony, where our royal children would commit to be together, forever joining their families to create powerful dynasties."

"And when the ceremony is complete, the comet leaves." The image disappears and a bright pink light shines. "But we have something to remind us that she'll be back again someday. The Comet Crystal. A piece of the great comet itself."

"And tonight, the Boo York Unnatural History Museum is pleased to unveil the Comet Crystal to you, the public elite, for the very first time." Rae smiles seeing the true crystal in display for them, she didn't notice that the souvenir of the crystal was glowing in her pocket.

"On behalf of the Ptolemy family, allow me to welcome you to the night of the comet!" Ms. Ptolemy announced. "May I invite you to join me on the roof at midnight, to observe the great comet fly directly above!"

Rae and Clawdius danced together slowly.

"You look amazing in that dress." Clawdius whispers making Rae smile. "And all of it was done by the best monster designer." She said making him laugh.

"Not a designer yet." He said and Rae smiles at him. "But you will be in the future or maybe sooner, you never know." She said making him smile.

"And I'll be the first one to see it all happened." Rae said making him kiss her. "I'm lucky to have a very supporting girlfriend." He said and they stopped when they saw one of Cleo's bodyguards bowing to them holding a small card directly at Rae.

"What?" Rae asked confused as she reads the note aloud. "Dear Rae Addams I will like to discuss some important stuff, meet me beside the comet. Sincerely, Cleo." Rae read making her frown seeing Cleo look sad.

"I should go see what's wrong, she's been acting strange and I didn't see Deuce around at all." She said and looks at Clawdius. "I'll be fine, if anything happens I'll give you a call." Rae said and fallows the bodyguard getting close to the crystal which for some reason is like she'd being protected like a blanket put on her.

Someone behind her clears their throat and she spins around with a smile thinking it was Cleo only to frown seeing Neferaoh holding some champagne glass to her while he holds his.

"Rae, a pleasure to see again." Neferaoh said and Rae takes the champagne. "And as always you look beautiful." He said making her glare at him.

"Cut it out Neferaoh, what is really your goal?" She asked and he doesn't say anything making her sigh. "Fine, I'll be leaving." Rae said and walks away from him only to have Neferaoh grab her shoulder.

"Okay, okay, I just wanted to see you again." Neferaoh said. "I'll be honest with you Rae, I like you." He admits.

"Like like you I mean, I have never really seen anyone so beautiful in all my years in this place. Never had a crush and never had a lover." Neferaoh said as he walks towards her slowly both of them didn't see the crystal changing.

"Look, Neferaoh I appreciate that you like me but I'm happy with Clawdius. He makes me happy." Rae said with a frown her back meeting the wall.

"That dog couldn't give you anything that I can! I can give you everything, whatever you desire." Neferaoh said slamming his hand beside her head caging her in between him. "You'd be rich, powerful. You can become a queen by my side once Cleo and Seth do the ceremony."

"But I don't want to be rich or powerful! I'm happy the way is now, besides Clawdius does give me everything." Rae said pushing Neferaoh away from her with a glare. "He gives me unconditional love and supportive the very moment we meet, he believes in me when my father didn't, he protects me as much as he can from bad people or monsters." As she goes on she pokes him in the chest.

"And I don't need to be a queen when Clawdius already treats me like one." Rae said and walks away from him and Neferaoh clench his fist in anger glaring her back and seeing Clawdius waiting for her by the stairs.

"Fine! Since I couldn't convince you with my words, I'll have to force you to be with me." Neferaoh said with a glare seeing things not going his way. He takes out the necklace fallowing after her only to stop as he heard Ms. Ptolemy voice.

_________

"Attention! Attention, please." Ms. Ptolemy said clearing her throat as Rae stood beside Clawdius who raised an eyebrow seeing how angry she looked. "I'll tell you later." Rae said.

"It is with great pleasure that I present the future of the Ptolemy- de Nile dynasty." She said making Rae look at them in shock.

"What? But why?" Rae asked and Clawdius tells her that Cleo and Deuce broke up. "At midnight, under the light of the great comet, my son Seth, and Ramses de Nile's daughter, Cleo will be joined for all eternity in Boo York city's very first comet ceremony!" Ms. Ptolemy said making everyone clap for the newly weeds except for Cleo's friends who were worried.

"Looks like Catty is here." Rae said noticing the monster who comes towards them with a smile looking confused at the news.

"Let me be the first to congratulate the happy couple." Ms. Ptolemy said with a smile.

"No!" Seth shouts shocking the crowd and a laughing Rae. "Drama!" Rae said with a sing song voice.