Chapter 2 <3

( continuing onto chapter 1 )

• 3:40pm •

I'm exhausted.

I just want to go home, and sleep and never wake up again.

I pack up my stuff, change clothes, and walk out of the building. I didn't notice how hungry I was until my stomach started growling.

I got into my car, and decided to just head down to a cafe and grab something small to eat from there.

I pulled up google maps on my phone and decided it'd be best to go to a small cafe so I don't get swarmed with paparazzi.

I drove for about 20 minutes and then I pulled into the parking lot of the cafe.

I exited my car, and walked into the cafe. It was a nice cafe. Plant themed mostly. The exterior was black, mostly being windows. The interior was nicely designed as well. "Whoever designed this should build my house" I thought.

I walked up to the front counter to talk with one of the waitresses.

She was short, with blond hair. She had very nicely done makeup, and had a name tag with the name Sylvee. That's a very unique name I thought.

She led me over to a seat, that was meant for two. But, what kind of place has a seat for just one?

"I'll take a cafe latte, and a bagel" I said to her.

I'm being awkward again.

She wrote down on her notepad, gave me a smile, and walked away behind the counter giving her employee the order.

———————————————————————

10 minutes later, my order was served. But it wasn't the waitress who served it, it was a different guy.

He had curly dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and he was extremely tall. If I had to guess, his height would probably be 6'3.

I was mesmerized. I had never met somebody so perfect. I felt like I was dreaming or something. There's no way this man infront of me is a real person. I must've been staring for a while though because when I came back to my senses, the man was waving his hand infront of my face.

"Um helloooo? You alive?" He asked

His voice...

"Oh my god i'm so sorry I completely spaced out" I stared at the ground, while my face turned red. What a great first impression George. What would your mother say.

The man chuckled, "It's alright I understand" he paused, "Mind if I have a seat? I'm on break now and you seem um, lonely?"

It took a moment for the words to process but I guess I speak before thinking because as soon as I knew it I was talking.

"Yeah sure that's alright with me"

"Sooo are you new here?" he asked.

"Not to the town, but this is my first time at this cafe" I shrugged.

"Oh that's cool. I've worked here for a while and have never seen you. That's why I asked" he pauses again, "Tell me a bit about yourself!"

"Um well my names George, I do modeling and i'm 20. I really like blue andd i'm studying computer science."

"Oh that's cool! We have a lot in common actually xx My name is Clay, I also study computer science. i like green but other colors are ok too I guess. I'm 20 aswell"

we continued talking and before i knew it, it was 6:30pm.

"Oh shit i'm sorry I have to go. It's getting late" I said

"Oh no worries! Here's my number." he says, handing me a piece of paper

"Thanks" I said, taking the paper out of his hand.

I guess today wasn't completely bad...

—————————————————————-
Short chapter

word count- 604

feedback is appreciated !!