Have We Met Before

A few days have passed since Bakugou and Uraraka started their own search for Izuku and Toga, over those days Uraraka did some deep searching on Toga and found out all that she has done which was quite horrifying to discover since Uraraka thought that she was a simple school girl with the cheerful attitude at first, she shared this discovery with Bakugou who took this into consideration, so everyday after school Bakugou and Uraraka will head to a certain part of the city and split up where they then look for Izuku and Toga, but over those days they there was no luck at which really annoyed Bakugou, so on the next day during school Uraraka and Bakugou met under the stairs where they usually do when you need to talk about something very important.

~Bakugou~

"This search isn't going anywhere."

~Uraraka~

"Well of course it isn't, looking for two people in the city is like looking for a needle and a haystack."

~Bakugou~

"You don't think I know that!?"

Bakugou shout that out as he slams his fist against the wall he is leaning against.

~Uraraka~

"I know this search is a bit frustrating for you, but I think you just need to calm down."

~Bakugou~

"Calm down?, How the hell am I supposed to calm down when those two psychos are out there probably killing someone!"

As Bakugou shouted that out, Uraraka quickly stepped up to lower his voice before anyone else can hear him.

~Uraraka~

"You've got to keep it down Bakugou, if anyone hears you then our search search will be over."

Hearing Uraraka say that, begin slowly calming down.

~Bakugou~

"(Sigh) all right I'm calm, now do you have any ideas what we should do?"

~Uraraka~

"Well actually nothing comes to mind at the moment."

~Bakugou~

"Well if not the case then we're going to continue what we've been doing, got it?"

~Uraraka~

"All right then."

With that said they then heard the bell ring, so they began heading back to class and continued their school day like normal, eventually once School ended, Bakugou was already out of class first so he could head to the front gates where he will wait for Uraraka, while he did this Uraraka was in the middle of packing her school supplies back into her backpack, but during this her friend Tsuyu comes up to her.

~Tsuyu~

"Hey Ochako."

Hearing her name, Uraraka looked up and Saw Tsuyu standing right in front of red desk.

~Uraraka~

"Oh hey Tsu, what's up?"

~Tsuyu~

"Well me and the other girls decided we should hang out after school, so would you like to come?(Ribbit)"

Hearing that all the girls in her class were deciding to hang out after school, she will be more than thrilled to join them, but unfortunately she something else to take care of.

~Uraraka~

"That sounds nice Tsu, but I have something important to do."

~Tsuyu~