IV

Loki gave a piggyback ride to little Eisa to the guest room .
" good night daddy " she says hugging her father and drifting to sleep.
He smiled and hugged her back , still wondering why does she looks like Sigyn , even though he saw eisa with hours old on skadi's arms ... Eir said that she was the one helping in labor ....

Baby Balder started to cry , waking Eisa up so she carefully without waking Loki up went to the nursery trying to hush her brother , when she was on the crib trying to calm the baby down skadi burst in the room , pushing Eisa out of the way abruptly, making the child fall hitting her head on a table in the nursery , when Eisa stood up , and on her forehead was huge cut , bleeding.

The baby was still crying but this time Loki woke up and ran to the nursery in panick because he woke up with Eisa gone .
He burst into the nursery looking at the girl , rushing to her side ," what happened my love" he said panicking
Eisa looked at skadi
" WHAT DID YOU DO ? !"
" I- i it was an accident I didn't see her she tripped "
" skadi I swear-"
" what happened here why is it screams and cried echoing through all the palace ?" Thor appeared there as well
" call Eir , Now! " Loki said in panicked
" why is it my palace full of unwelcoming noise at this time of the night?" Says Odin out of nowhere, until he sees the scenario

Eisa was on the floor but now on Lokis arms with blood dripping down her head the baby was crying rivers , and skadi looking at them with the baby on her arms .
" leave my grandson there !" Odin ordered skadi
" Eir take Eisa , and call maiden Eife to stay with the baby " Loki says
" it's the fucking last time did you listen to me the last time " Loki says pointing his finger close to her face , then getting out of the door with Eisa and Eir then the maiden took the baby and Odin stayed behind with skadi alone

" I think I told you to be a good mother , and a good spouse, skadi if you don't change I swear that I'll get you out of here and send you back to the whole you came , I married you with my son to get rid of that woman that was making Loki loosing his goal towards Asgard , he didn't care about anything but her , I gave you a child or else he would leave you , remember? He said he wanted to be a father cause at least he had something to fight for .
So I gave it , I gave you everything I gave you fame fortune , luxury everything and you retrieve it all in hurt my granddaughter " Odin says angrily

" no all father it was an accident it was dark and I didn't see her , it was an accident "
" it better be or else in gonna end you are we clear?"
" yes sir "