chapter 2 ♡

When Niragi finally opened his eyes and woke up to the sound of some Birds chirping in front of his window, he thought everything was just a dream. A very weird one a nightmare even but after thinking about it for a few seconds he  realised the dream was fading away from him and not soon after that he didn't even remember anything from it anymore, making him frown and scratch his head a little.

Normally when your try to not forget your dream you should write it down. that's one thing the man regretted right now. Niragi should have written it down, especially since it seemed to be so much more than just a simple, meaningless dream or maybe it was a nightmare that just stuck to the man but it was something he didn't want to forget so quickly. But Niragi just thought, thinking about it intensively would make him not forget it.

Now he had to face the consequences. you might wonder which consequences I'm talking about.. it's simple honestly. The moment he stood up, folded his blanket and shook his pillow to make it look nice and just freshen it up, he wasn't able to get rid of the feeling that he forgot something very important, something that made his heart and head ache.

"What's fucking wrong with me...?", he looked into the mirror, the black haired man ran his hand through his face before tying his hair up into a ponytail. He couldn't make sense of it, Niragi never was someone who was easily distracted by his own thoughts but now the thoughts were devouring him.

"Niragi? Aguni orders a meeting in his room, you slept way too long, he is tired of waiting", one of his military man knocked on his door making the black haired snort.
"Yeah right, I never overslept-", one look at the clock told him otherwise. 2pm. He threw a shirt on as quick as possible before jumping into some pants. He grabbed his gun, looking if it has some ammunition in it before practically running out the room, down the hallway to join them inside their meeting room.

The door burst open, a heavily breathing Niragi stood between the door, looking at everyone present. Aguni, Last Boss, Arisu, Mira, Usagi, Ann, Kuina and of course the most annoying one...Chishiya. he clicked his tongue, looking at the male before sitting down at the table. He was scolded by Aguni, which he just shrugged off and apologized with his naturally sarcastic voice. Strangely he felt some eyes on him, on his right side actually. Chishiyas side, he turned to look at him, seeing the blond male look at him with some confusion written in his eyes.

"What Chishiya? Not going to say some arrogant shit i don't care about?", Niragi challenged the other who looked at him a few seconds longer than needed, before shaking his head and looking away. Yet, he side eyed him, nodding towards his cheek.

"Did you cry or something?", Chishiya said underneath his breath, he clearly tried not to draw the attention of the others. First, Niragi was not getting what chishiya was trying to get from this? Him being nice enough to not let the others see that he had a weak moment? He had no clue but honestly didn't care about his intentions, he just wanted to confront him as always.

"Why? Wanna say something smart now? How that's my inner me regreting what kind of monster i became? Good little Chishiya wanting to heal my broken soul? Awe~ how disgusting~" He smirked sarcastically making Chishiya roll his eyes a little, wanting to say something but Kuina was stopping him.
"We have something more important to think and talk about right now", she whispered gently, tilting her head towards aguni who placed some cards on the table.
"Tonight, we will hopefully get some of those missing cards. Maybe all of them but be carefull, there are some hard ones among them." He pointed at one specific card. 9 of hearts.

And that was the moment, everything flashed in front of Niragis eyes...he remembered the game and what he needed to do.

♤♡♧♤♡♧♤♡♧

I don't really like this chapter, it sounded better in my head...uff writing it in english doesn't sound as good as in my notes in my native language. If something is wrong, pleace correct me ♡

Anything you want me to explain?

Anything i should include in this story?

See you soon with chapter 3 :)