I love you

WARNING VERY BAD LEMON AHEAD IF YOUR A LEMON FAN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN. let's begin

"WH-WHAT"

"____ I'm I'm a demon"

"Sebastian this isn't funny" you say "I'm not joking my love" sebastian said in a sweet but serious tone.

"Prove it" you say smiling not believing him sebastian then begins smirking and the lights turned down and all you could see was his bright pink shimmering eyes.

"S-sebastian"

You moan as you felt his warm wet tongue and breath on your neck behind you "Mmmmmh" you moan. Sebastian lights up some candles again but the lighting was still dim then picks you up and begins walking to the bed.

"Sebastian" you look at him blushing "remember I'm showing you my powers" he whispered in a husky low voice in your ear. You nodded and lay down as he begins to nibble and lightly bite your neck "ahhhhh" you moan as he found your sweet spot.

Sebastian then begins ripping your shirt off without waiting and begins moving downward to your chest and starts massaging you breast as he begins sucking your other breast. After a few more times of him earning his name being yelled sebastian continued going down.

Once sebastian make it to you waist he looked up at you you smile and with all your force push him down and begin unbuttoning his tailcoat. After you were finished you sat on top of him with his baring chest and a devious smirk.

Sebastian sat up so he could talk in your ear "how about you mark me" you flushed a crimson red and nod and move you face his neck and begin sucking. sebastian did a soft moan you smiled and stop only to see a light pink mark unlike you what were dark purple you blushed of how you couldn't make a good mark.

You both sat up and makes eye contact and fell into a soothing kiss. sebastian licked you bottom lip you open your mouth and he began searching for your tongue. once he found your tongue sebastian swirled around it making you mouth feel weird sebastian backs up and removes his gloves with his teeth you watch and begin blushing again you look away trying to hide it.

You take a peek at him and see a circle with a star and other stuff like words. "uh sebastian what's this" he simply smiled and said "that's the symbol that's going to be marked on your body soon" your eyes widen "w-what" sebastian grabs you by the shoulders and "______ I going to put that mark on your body to show that your mine" you sigh "like with a marker or something right?" you ask "don't worry about that" sebastian says and begins moving on top of you "s-sebastian what if my parents come back my dad really protective" sebastian smiled "I don't know what your dad would do but I don't care" you eye widen as you felt a nail piecing your shoulder.

"No not that yet" sebastian said ripped off your pants off and removed and fold his "SEBASTIAN WHY RIP MY CLOTHES AND YOU GET TO EASY TAKE OFF YOURS" "cause I'm a demon I'm fast as a human you'd be slow" you sigh "ok" sebastian smirks and moves toward you and moves to your waist "now where was I"

Sebastian began removing you wet panties with his teeth as you watch flushed red. sebastian loved see you like this defenceless. Sebastian began licking every inch of your thighs and watched you shiver. "S-sebastian" you moan his name softly making him smile "ok now we can start"

Sebastian stood and put your legs of his shoulders and waited for you. you nodded and he slowly put his member inside you "mmmh ahhh sebastian" you moaned as pain struck you. then those nail began piecing your shoulders again.

One full circle A star Lines Words And colour.

Soon after sebastian was done his symbol the symbol began to shine. a bright purple "sebastian what's happening?" You question "don't mind it it'll be done soon" sebastian said you looked at him and he was sweating this is the first time I saw him sweat you thought to your self.

Sebastian started going faster with each thrust going deeper into you. soon your hips began moving and matching his movements making him go deeper "ahhh" you moan. "Don't stop sebastian" you yell. a knot started forming in your stomach "ahhh s-sebastian" as sebastian hit your spot.

"S-sebastian I-I'm gonna" you tried to warnings but was to late. sebastian only smirked."dont worry I'll clean you up" and sebastian slowly pulled his member out and move his mouth to you slit and licking. "ahhh sebastian" is all you could do. moan.

After clean you all up a knock on the door was heard. both you and sebastian froze. you took a peek to see ciel "young master" sebastian said surprised. "i'll get it " you say and grab your robe and walk to the door.

Hi every one sorry I haven't been posting much I was working on this even this is garbage and please vote it took a long time.