Still

You manage to pull your self together and began walking home skipping your classes.

a few days passed then weeks and sebastian didn't talk to you ciel tried but you avoided him you couldn't bare talking to him.

"I miss sebastian" you mutter to your self and put a fake smile on "and him harassing me" but quirky changed back into a frown again. your life went back to normal before sebastian.

Sad and depressing

You arrive at the Phantomhive manor and instead may rin was there and not sebastian you frowned "what happened lady ____ you look down yes you do" may rin said "I was just looking for my teacher mr.Michaelis I forgot to hand in my homework" you lied "sebastian a teacher and butler!!!" May rin shouted she was so surprised "yes now can you led me to his room please" "yes now we wouldn't want you to fail" may rin said as you two walked into the manor and down the hall way "right there" may rin pointed at a door a plain white door.

You open the door without knocking to see sebastian laying on his bed with sad eyes that was the first thing you saw and soon realized he was NAKED.

Silence filled the room until "WHAT THE HELL SEBASTIAN WHY ARE YOU NAKED AND WHY DID YOU JUST INGORE ME" you yelled at him and single tear down his eye you smiled "your stupid" you say revealing your tears.

He hid his face into his pillow which made you angry at him "FINE THEN IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW CIEL'S STUPID ORDERS T-t- then bye" you say running out while running away you didn't know that you dropped your diary.