"Yeah, its just Coach Loni."she replied making me nod as she rushed away.

The boys won the game making everyone run onto the field to congratulate the boys but I headed to the gym instead. Nate and Keisha also had to leave so they walked me to the gym and left.

Once I saw JR, I excitedly smiled at him and ran into his arms hugging him tightly.

"I am so proud of all of you. You played so well."I muttered into his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly.

"Thank you, baby. I lost hope for a second."he replied as we walked hand in hand outside the gym.

"You want to celebrate back at your room?"I seductively asked making him smirk as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder before kissing my neck and temple.

"Who am I to say no?"he joked making me giggle as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I need to take a quick shower first so I will meet you back at your dorm?"I asked as I gave him a small smile making him leaned down to peck my lips a couple of times before he walked me to my dorm.

"I will see you later."he said as he kissed my cheek making me nod my head as I made my way into my dorm room and gathered up all my essential bath oils and bath scrubs before I rushed to the showers to scrub my body real good.

After I had taken a shower I went back to my room and go dressed in casual clothes and rushed to the KEK house.

"That was quick, you're very eager."he teased making me kiss my teeth before I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away but he grabbed my hand whilst chuckling.

"Baby, I'm playing."he replied as he kissed my cheek a couple of times before we walked hand in hand to his room.

When we got there he had set up his laptop on a desk in front of the bed and he had put on Jason's Lyric making me look back at him in shock.

"How did you know? This is my favorite movie."I excitedly said as I jogged to his bed and sat on it like a child before I patted the spot next to me making me sit whilst chuckling.

"I did my research."he replied before he leaned against the wall and wrapped his arm around my shoulder making me place my head on his shoulder.

We watched a few scenes of the movie then we got distracted in conversation. JR was laying on his bed, I had my head on his chest and my arm wrapped around him.

"And then I heard this pop. When you're competing you have to keep smiling you can't react right away. I only reacted after I got the medal."I explained as I stared up at our intertwined hands.

"Day and life of an athlete. I remember when I sprained my ankle during a game and I had to keep going."He responded whilst chuckling making me laugh too.

"I got good news."he muttered as he looked down at me making me look up at him as I shrugged in response.

"My ma and pops said yes to the Christmas dinner at your house."he chimed making me sit up and look at him with a huge smile.

"You're lying! I am so excited. I can get you, your mom and dad a present. Wait what does your mom like or your dad?"I excitedly rambled making him chuckle as he looked up at me.

"Baby, you don't have to do all of that I promise." he replied making me frown at him.

"I want to especially for you."I demanded sternly as I playfully poked his chest.

"Alright, alright. Ma is sentimental and pops anything sporty will do even caps."he explained making me nod my head.

"You gonna give me idea on what you want?"I asked as I looked down at him with a small smile.

"Surprise me."he replied with a smile making me roll my eyes as I poked his chest.

"Stop. I'm being serious."I muttered as I crossed my arms but he pulled me down onto his chest making me gasp.

"What if I hurt you?"I asked as I looked up at him in shock.

"Sit up again so I can make sure you do."He seductively said making me chuckle at his attempt at flirting with me.

"I will give you a point for that one."I giggled as I looked up at him making him chuckle as I leaned down to peck his lips.

When I was about to pull away he deepened the kiss making me moan into the kiss as I placed my hand onto his cheek.

"You still want to celebrate that win?"I muttered once I pulled away and looked at him with a small smile.

"You offered."he chuckled making me giggle as I straddled him before I pulled him into another kiss as I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled off my baby tee revealing my white lace bra.

"That is my favorite colour on you now."