Material Girl

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Or, we could do a Marilyn Monroe mash-up! I love Diamonds Are A Girl's best friend." I suggested, and they all actually went crazy.

"Yes, girl, Unique is Marilyn!" Unique squealed, and we all started to discuss the choreography and costumes.

"Sam, are you still on the synchronized swimming team?" I asked, pointing out his letterman jacket, and he quickly got embarrassed, but before he could respond Blaine walked up.

"Hey, guys, Brittany and I were talking." He said and Brittany finished his sentence for him.

"And we agreed that even though we love mash up week, it's girls versus boys." She smiled, then looked at Blaine who kept it going.

"We were sad that we couldn't do a song together, so we were thinking, just as a warm-up, we should do a guys versus girls in the same number!" He said, looking extremely excited.

"The girls can kick the boys' butts!" Brittany shrugged and I smiled.

"Or vice versa." Blaine defended and I grabbed his shoulder.

"It would have to be the perfect movie song you know like 'Dream Warriors from Nightmare on Elm Street 3." Sam suggested and Tina turned him down.

"Yeah, or a good song like 'Let the river run' from Working Girl." Tina said, and I put my hand in her face.

"How about 'Don't You Forget About Me' from The Breakfast Club?" I smiled, and Blaine liked that idea, but it was shot down.

"Or 'wind beneath my wings' from Beaches." Marley suggested.

"No, no, no. How about this? The best movie song of all time, totally iconic, and everyone loves it. A little ditty from the Seminole American College comedy- Animal House!" Blaine smiled, and there was no arguing because he had already started singing.

[BLAINE (NEW DIRECTIONS)]

Well

You know you make me wanna (Shout)

Kick my heels up and (Shout)

Throw my hands up and (Shout)

Throw my head back and (Shout)

[SAMI(NEW DIRECTIONS)]

Come on now (Shout)

Don't forget to say you will

Don't forget to say

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[BRITTANY with NEW DIRECTIONS (BLAINE), {NEW DIRECTIONS}]

Say you will (Say it right now baby) {Hey, hey, hey}

Say you will (Come on, come on) {Hey, hey, hey}

Say you will (Say that you) {Hey, hey, hey}

Say you will {Hey, hey, hey}

Say (Say that you love me)

Say (Say that you need me)

Say (Say that you want me)

Say (D'you wanna please me?)

Say (Come on now)

Say (Come on now)

Say (Come on now)

Say

[SAMI (NEW DIRECTIONS)]

I still remember

(Shooby-doo-wop, do-wop-wop-wop-wop) When you used to be nine years old

[BLAINE (NEW DIRECTIONS)]