"If they're holding me back from becoming a psychotic nut job like you, I'm okay with that."

"Maybe - you could try and see things - from my perspective."

Peter used his claws to transfer memories to Scott. Scott fell to the ground as Derek watched and saw a series of flashbacks of the fire and Peter's six-year recovery. As Peter healed, his nurse took him in a catatonic state into the woods during a full moon to kill Laura. The killing blow wasn't seen, but Peter's odd movements and lack of response to Laura calling him made it clear that he didn't have conscious control of his actions.

Stiles and Kya came running into the boys locker room.

"Dude, we have a huge problem," Stiles said.

"Trust me - I know," Scott replied.

INT. ARGENT HOME - ALLISON'S ROOM

Allison was having trouble sleeping and dreamt of Scott being there, kissing her. She touched her neck and noticed her pendant was missing. She checked her desk, the book, and her car, but couldn't find it.

INT. ALLISON'S CAR

While in the car, she heard the garage door open and decided to duck out of view. Her father and Kate came in talking about Chris' weapon of choice.

"It hasn't been an issue since we lived here," Chris said.

"All I'm saying is that firing those things so close by is bound to draw attention," Kate replied.

"These things have saved my life more than once, and I know how to be inconspicuous when I need to."

"This coming from a man whose preferred weapon is a crossbow. You know these extra skills are something you could be teaching your daughter."

"Not yet."

"Ever?"

"Not - yet. You coming?"

"Yeah. Coming." Kate noticed Allison hiding in the car and left one of the flash bomb arrowheads on the table for her to find.

EXT. ROAD

Jackson sped through the warehouse district. He swung the car around, just doing doughnuts, when it came to a sudden stop and the check engine light came on. He got out of the car, annoyed, and out of nowhere, Chris pulled up close by.

"Car trouble?" Chris asked.

EXT. WOODS

Lydia frowned. "Allison - When you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping, a five-mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting."

Allison looked at Lydia. "Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something. Jackson asked me to the winter formal."

Lydia raised a brow. "Did he?"

"Huh. Just as friends. But I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first."

"Sure. As long as it's just friends."

"Well, yeah, I mean - it's not like I would take him to the coach's office during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything."

"Uh, about that-"

EXT. WAREHOUSE DISTRICT

"It's okay," Jackson said. "I'm just gonna call a tow truck."

"Oh, I know a few things about cars," Chris told him, putting on a pair of gloves. "Could be something simple."

"I don't know. I mean, it's a pretty expensive car and they pull all this warranty crap if you do your own repairs, right?"

"Well - I won't tell if you won't. It's Jackson, right? Come here. I'll show you what to look for." He pulled down Jackson's collar. "Oh, sorry."