Can't Help Falling In Love

Start from the beginning

"This is not taking it slow, Blaine." I moaned, as his hand ran up my thigh.

"I just can't handle it anymore, you in red, it's like my kryptonite. It's our two year anniversary today, and I'm done waiting." He sighed, and I undid his belt, then pushed our lips together again. He was about to slip a finger in me when there was a loud bang on the door.

"If that's Tina, I'm gonna kill somebody." I groaned, and the door opened to show Mercedes looking very unimpressed.

"Can you two wrap it up? The wedding is about to start, and I need a fabulous couple to walk behind me, while I look amazing and strong for being single." She said, crossing her arms.

"Okay, well, Mercedes, I'm gonna need you to shut the door, because there's a little stuff going on right now, that I don't think you want to see." I smiled, and she instantly shut the door.

"So, I'm assuming we're done taking things slow?" I laughed, as Blaine re-did his belt, and I fixed my underwear.

"Absolutely." He smiled, and helped me out of the car.

"You do realize how trashy blasphemous this is, right?" Mercedes teased, and we started walking.

"Everyone hooks up at weddings, Mercedes." I sighed, still trying to catch my breath.

"Mhm." She linked arms with Kurt, and Blaine grabbed my hand.

"Okay, girl, you look so hot right now, but you need to fix your hair because it looks like you just had sex in a car." Santana pulled me away from Blaine and I shrugged.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, and she started laughing.

"Damn, girl, okay! But seriously, if Mr. Schue sees that, he's probably going to lose it." She laughed, and I thought for a second.

"Where's Tina?" I smiled, and she knew exactly what I was thinking.

"Tina, do you have a brush I can borrow?" I asked her, as Santana lead me to her in one of the pews.

"Yeah, it's in my purse. What happened, you look like you just- Oh." She handed me the brush then went completely silent. I heard Santana hold back a laugh, and once my hair was fixed, I handed it back to her.

"Thanks girl." I blew her a kiss and Santana grabbed my arm and burst into laughter.

"You are incredible!" She yelled, wiping a tear from her eye.

Becky walked down the aisle, aggressively throwing rose peters everywhere, sending one flying into Tina's mouth. The doors opened, and instead of Emma, was Sue, in a wedding dress. She walked down the aisle, talking to people. When she reached Mr. Schue, she muttered something to him, and his fake smile just faded.

[SAMI]

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help

Falling in love with you

[BLAINE]

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help

Falling in love with you

[SAMI&BLAINE]

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

[SAMI]

Take my hand

Take my whole life too