Can't Help Falling In Love

Mulai dari awal

"It was amazing. But now I'm here and I'm ready to win nationals!" I smiled, and he laughed then patted me back.

"That is the kind of attitude I want to see, brilliant!" He said, then he moved on to hug the other people.

" Mr. Schue, how was D.C?" Artie asked, and I stayed at the front and sat on the piano, with Blaine.

"It was amazing but now I'm back to stay!" He smiled, and we all cheered.

"For my first order of business, I wanna give a big shout out to the guy who made sure it's a minute come back to Mr. Finn Hudson." He pointed at Finn, who looked very surprised and we all cheered and once again.

"Now, for this weeks assignment." He dramatically took out a marker, and walked to the whiteboard as we all drumrolled. He wrote Wedding on the board, and we all went silent.

"Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married, which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive. Emma has been handling all the prep so to help out, I'd take charge of entertainment. This goes against tradition and it would mean the world to me and to Emma, if instead of giving your best man speech, Finn. Sing for us. what do you think?" He asked Finn, who looked incredibly guilty.

"Uh, yeah, of course." He smiled, and I knew I was going to have to question him later.

"For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu, it's a wedding! Which means we need some great, romantic, love songs at the reception." Mr. Schue said, and I looked over at Blaine and grabbed his hand.

"Wait, do you want us to be your singers? That is so-" Tina pouted, but Blaine cut her off before she can finish the sentence.

"Awesome. We'd be honored." He smiled, and I squeezed his hand. The bell rang, and everyone left the room, and I nudged Blaine to go on without me.

"What did you do?" I sighed, when it was just Finn and I alone.

"I kissed Miss Pillsbury." He said and I let out a huge laugh.

"It's not funny." He muttered, and I stood up and grabbed his arm.

"You're right, it's not funny. It just took me by surprise." I smiled, catching my breath.

"I just don't know what to do, Sami. You and Rachel are the only people that know." He sighed.

"You talked to Rachel? That's amazing, Finn. But, anyways. I think you need to get over it, at least till after the wedding. Get over it, Finn. You need to pretend like nothing happened, because did it mean anything? No. It didn't. So nothing happened." I said, dusting his shirt, then walking out.

"Oh my god." Blaine muttered, as I walked out of my house, and he was standing outside his car waiting for me, with Mercedes in the front seat.

"What do you think?" I asked, doing a little spin. I didn't have much money, so I just decided to rewear the red dress and fur cardigan he had gotten me for Christmas last year, since it was freezing out.

"You know what this is doing to me, Sam." He bit his lip, and I walked past him.

"I am not doing anything, I'm simply just wearing a dress that you got me, what's wrong with that? Happy anniversary." I teased, getting in the car and he groaned.

As we arrived at the wedding, he pretended to get out of the car, so that Mercedes would get out first, then, when she was out, he quickly time in the backseat, and got on top of me.

"Oh, okay." I smiled, as he started kissing me. It was extremely messy and lustful, I knew he was going crazy because we hadn't had sex since the day Tina walked in on us. His hands were fiddling with my underwear, and I started to undo his belt as he sat up, and I got on top of him, not moving my mouth from his lips.