Chapter 48: Buying a man flowers isn't a crime

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... Celeste can be a bitch..." I continue on as we talk on various subjects, surprisingly not tired.

We talked for hours and hours on end until before we knew it, the sun began to rise in the sky. We watched the sun rise silently, enjoying the moment like old times.

"Your really pretty, you know that?" He says looking into my eyes, the sun shining on half of his face.

"You only told me that a million times." I laugh,"did anyone ever tell you that your really pretty?"

"Pretty?" He laughs.

"Yeah!" I say,"Your a pretty boy!"

"Oh" he laughs nervously,"Thanks... But your smarter."

"Not in Herbology" I say.

"Isn't Herbology just gardening?"

"No, its much more complex than that."

Anna's pov-

Me and Mattheo walked to Defense against the dark Arts together the next day. We had actually got on pretty well last night and managed not to fight.

We walk into the classroom as I sit across the room, knowing professor Umbridge would notice if I sat next to Mattheo.

Bella sits next to Mattheo with a loving expression on her face... But she wasn't even looking at Mattheo.

Mattheo's Pov-

"What are you so happy about?" I say, grabbing my book from my bag. She doesn't answer. "Isabella Potter..."

"What?!" She snaps at me.

"Nevermind..." I say confused,

"what are you so mad about?"

"Nothing..." She says confused on my question.

 "Are you mad at me for something?" I ask her, confused why she was upset.

"No Mattheo." She rolls her eyes.

"Is this about Annalise?" I continue.

"No" she says annoyed,"now itd about you not leaving me alone."

"Well sorry.. You just seemed upset."

"Well I'm honestly not Mattheo, I'm happy without you, I'm not upset or mad."

"Yeah well, thats why i asked why you were so happy in the first place..."

"Well, I was happy that you didn't try to talk to me all day." I say,"But in all seriousness, it's bevause of someone in this room."

As I day this, i watch Enzo walk in, suit and tie and all... He forgot this isn't muggle school didn't he?

He nods to Umbridge as he walks in, her face growing shocked and or fearful.

"And Who might you be?" She asks.

"Berkshire, we met before, remember?" He asks sitting in the desk in front of me where the students are supposed to sit..

"Oh yes, right right" she says,"I just didn't recognize you as when we met you were dressed more like every student in this room than a muggle high school Proffesor."

"Well, Dumbledore asked me to wear a suit so why don't you take it up with him?" He says glaring at her.

As Umbridge continues to talk and Enzo comes in and out from running errands for Umbridge, he leans his head back on my desk, smiling childishly.

"Your dressed up today." I say to him with a smile.

"Of course I am." He says then winks playfully,"Just for you"